Oppo R1001 Joy

i am looking for a power switch for oppo joy r1001

jay, 07 Apr 2019how many oppo r10013

• jay

how many oppo r1001

Why?I can't contact device.How?I do.

• vonryanyx11

why my cellphone doesn't upgrade the system. it says that my cellphone is rooted but its not.

• Von Ryan S. Mazo

why my cellphone didn't upgrade the system it says that my cellphone is rooted but is not

• thedyim

Manoj Kumar, 26 Dec 2017Hi, kindly please notify which Oppo R1001 mobile phone 4G ... moreRead the specifications. All your questions are on the specifications page

• Manoj Kumar

Hi,
kindly please notify which Oppo R1001 mobile phone 4G ?(Yes or No)

And also you have not clarified this mobile is OTG supported or not ?

So I hereby request to you kindly please do the needful and clarify the all mobile special features ...

As soon as possible @

it always say that the memory is full but it has 3 gb left of the sd card and also i cant download on playstore not worth it

what will i do if my oppo r1001 cannot activate bluetooth,wifi or hotspot.. i cannot connect to the internet like this,. also i cannot perform file transfer.. please help. thanks and good day

• Shiela

My brother bought me an Oppo Joy by June of 2014 as a gift. It's already 3 years and I'm using it everyday. Up until now -dated 10/09/2017- my phone is still working and my only issue with it is the small memory it has, which can be remedied by an SD card. Pretty fine.

• Chiiko

I think this phone's software is having some issues. I've read a lot of negative feedbacks about the screen getting frozen. This was also my issue when I had this phone. Brought the device to a cellshop , but issue still persist after few weeks. I 've spend a lot of money having this phone fixed at the shop, then I decided to just buy another device. I'm so satisfied right now with my Huawei phone.

I can't open my contacts, it says "unfortunately the contacts has stopped" what should I do?

Got Oppo R1001 joy handset. Unfortunately, not able to update the software, hence - sim card is not getting detected. Not able to use the phone at all :-( any ideas how i can update the software. Went to the Oppo service center but no luck..

• Evil phone

I have an sd card og 16 gb since mine only has 1 gb total and camera sucks front cam sucks too
dont have any good photos but still its fine.

Anonymous, 09 May 2017try flash ur firmware with stock recovery u should be ok th... moreoppo R1001Emergency calls only problem

please'

kim, 04 May 2017This is what exactly happened to mine just 3 days ago. What... moretry flash ur firmware with stock recovery u should be ok then..gudluck..

• kim

lendy, 18 Apr 2017!,why oppo logo keeps on appearing and i cant see any prog... moreThis is what exactly happened to mine just 3 days ago. What did you do to fix it? Were you even able to? Send help, please, it'll be a big help. Thank you :)

tenzin, 25 Feb 2017I cannot update my apps due to lower android version. plea... moretry flash a custom rom u will be ok then..

lendy, 18 Apr 2017!,why oppo logo keeps on appearing and i cant see any prog... moreflash with stock recovery...press power button with volume at the same time until u see recovery mode below the oppo logo and release the button press the power button again..u will see the recovery option..n now try to clear cache and data..after that try reboot..if still stuck at oppo logo try enter recovery mode again and flash ur stock firmware..u should ok then..