Oppo R7

Oppo R7

Richard, 05 Aug 2021How can I Upgrade To 3 or 4g networkHow do I upgrade to 4G network

• Richard

How can I Upgrade To 3 or 4g network

• Jay

It's a nice phone, but I can't save contacts worst of it all

• Victor

Anonymous, 24 Dec 2020Yes my have same issues too 3g &4g not workingMy 3g&4g network is not working

Obaz, 20 Dec 2020I bought this phone used one still good with its price. The... moreYes my have same issues too 3g &4g not working

• Obaz

I bought this phone used one still good with its price. The only issue I have with it is that 3g & 4g does not seem to work. Plus anyone else have an idea for this.

• inu

anyone know is the screen (sparepart) of R7 compatible with R7 Lite?
My R7 lite screen was cracked and cant see anything on it. Phone still doing good, so just planning to repair it. Unfortunately Oppo (in my country) has discontinued all of sparepart for R7 lite, and I just found from my neighbour country still have R7 screen sparepart (while they didnt sell R7 Lite there, so they suggest me to check if it compatible with R7 Lite or not).

Anyone know? Please advise. Thank you.

rav, 16 Jul 2018Unofficial lineage 15.1 oreo 8.1 new build for r7f only. F... moreHow to use it?
if you provide a tutorial it will be better

• rav

Unofficial lineage 15.1 oreo 8.1 new build for r7f only.
Fix double tab to wake..

• rav

Good news..

Cusrom oreo 8.1 unofficial lineage os 15.1 for r7f.

• Denystafa

AnonD-724092, 19 Dec 2017Update to LineageOS 14.1, Android 7.1.2 Nougat: https://for... morei've used this room, i'm found bug on my mic headset

• ano

AnonD-724092, 19 Dec 2017Update to LineageOS 14.1, Android 7.1.2 Nougat: https://for... moreAny bug in this los 14.1?

Update to LineageOS 14.1, Android 7.1.2 Nougat: https://forum.xda-developers.com/r7-plus/general/rom-lineageos-14-1-unofficial-builds-t3721185

I am running this and it works really well. So far I did not encounter any problems and battery life is great, I can do 2 days on a single charge. Fast charging using the VOOC charger also works.

Both-side, 27 Jul 2017My is u can't get the part in market n i have a screen/toch... moreYou can go to gwalior

when update lolipop????

• Both-side

My is u can't get the part in market n i have a screen/toch problem i need to change it pls can anyone help me.

• sahed

Ville, 06 Dec 2016Over one year from release and no system updates. Still in ... moreagreed. use this phone since 2015, till now no updates on OS. plus the OS is not really compatible with some third party apps available on google play. very frustating. this will be my last overpriced oppo phone.

• May

I've had mine for 9 months, after 1 month problems started, oppo customer care friendly but have not given any real solution to my problems. Sound such as touchpad tones and music playback decides to stop for no reason, charging issues, phone dies then refuses to charge for a day or so. Alerts not reliable, quiet time doesn't work, sound Jack doesn't work at all. If it wasn't for these problems I would love this phone, when it works it does it well, I can't return it as the chain I purchased it from had closed and customer care know this but still say return to place of purchase. I bought oppo mirror 5 for my son 18 months ago and similar issues began about a month ago with his, he's had a decent run but recent issues make it very frustrating. Beware of oppo! they are time bombs some have shorter fuses than others.

what is this phone model number

• Ville

Over one year from release and no system updates. Still in kitkat, and no updates in sight. The lack of support from Oppo is outrageous. This is my first and last Oppo phone.