Oppo R7

Oppo R7

• kamranjannat

i like oppo R7 plus but one problem is notification not on time why plz tell mee

My phone were stuck on Kitkat but my phone were very power effient... Killer features. Camera, Fast charging, stable UX and premium build quality... but downside, mediocre chipset, lack of update and pricey for chinese smartphone

• May

My Oppo R7 plus blackout all of the sudden. I've tried to press the on/off button beside, took out the SIM card and even charged it but it doesn't give any respond. Could anyone please help me???

Can the r7 be used as a hotspot?

I bought one Oppo R7 from China but cannot be used in Malaysia, why?

facebook live please

• jm

please update facebook live for my r7 please oppo

My R7 went into melt down for some reason last night and it defaulted to factory settings so I have lost all email, contacts and apps. Does anyone have any idea how this may have happened? Is there something I have pushed which may have caused it?

• daein

I have made the vokume full checked everything. But I cannot hear my phone ringing. Please help.

• elmas

iskn98, 13 Apr 2016I brought oppoR7 about a year ago, the problem is cannot charge ... moreyeah that the same problem of my phone will charge only with adoptor tnx

J.Titu, 05 Mar 2016Dear friend you may have no idea about the Oppo R7 Plus!!! How t... moreR5 is better than r7

• nassah misaq

This phone is not warranty Because this model like fake

• Hey

iskn98, 13 Apr 2016I brought oppoR7 about a year ago, the problem is cannot charge ... moreNo.. My phone can do that..maybe just your phone... But not all have the same problem with oppo r7

• iskn98

I brought oppoR7 about a year ago, the problem is cannot charge battery via USB port thru Laptop / Desktop USB port.
Second problem the battery cannot charge via AC supply thru USB port.
Now my oppoR7 is down due to the battery cannot charging any more.
So any body having same problem like me?
Thank you.

• SYAFEEQ

Been using this phone for a year..
Not recommended - Battery Drains fast, VERY small capacity for batt - have to charge every 6-8 hrs😒 and If ur planning to stick to android ver kitkat 4.4.2 ally the way, Enjoy the phone my fren

• Nicolas

I've bought it 2 months ago, and I find it awesome ! A very good phone.

• Mian Sheeraz

Daya, 29 Mar 2016Nice phone...... Please any one help me here how we can take ... moreDaya, All you have to do is that, You need to press power button and scroll button simultaneously.
Happy Learning ☺

• asd

Daya, 29 Mar 2016Nice phone...... Please any one help me here how we can take ... morePull down using 3 fingers

• Daya

Nice phone......

Please any one help me here how we can take screen shot..?

• em

please help..
i used oppo r7 lite.i used 2 sim cards, but why is it that when i send or received message from sim 2 the sim appear under the bubble on the message (simcard image) is sim 1?