Oppo R7 Plus

Oppo R7 Plus

“Sweet Memories”
The Oppo F1 plus and Vivo v3 max both of them are good phones. Both of them really works nice. One of the most salient feature of the Oppo F1 plus is it has 60 days of replacement guarantee and 2 years of warranty. I think you will be tired enough to use your phone. Vivo v3 max really finds its own secured ways but not by giving the guarantee and warranty period.

• Titus

How quick memory card is best for this phone, i mean reading/writing speed ?
Is R45 / W10 enough or does R90 / W80 make any difference ?

Does bigger (128G) card behave as quickly as smaller 16/32G card ?

Thanks

• Fari

The best phone i have ever. Best display, super battery lyf, excellent camera. Thnx God i chose this one. Worth its price. No problem ever in six monts. Loving it...

anonymous, 04 May 2016this phone only great for selfie but not for the video cam... co... moreHow do you video call?

Oppo R7 Plus, Oppo F1 Plus or Oppo R7s?

• xylenze

this is the next oppo phone I bought after Find 7a (unfortunately it got stolen) I was actually a little disappointed after I bought the phone it does not have some of the features I like with Find 7a like the GUEST MODE, ON SCREEN GESTURE (the pad you can draw on to open an app), voice command HEY snapdragon! (I miss you) which help me find my phone when its dark (the screen with light up as long as it is not facing down), and some games run faster on Find 7a like sims city. Though after a few months I started to liked the phone with the fingerprint sensor, and it does have a larger screen, battery is superb 4100 mah!!!! and i guess better camera. though at some times it lags a little, I have it for 4 months now. I will wait for Find 9!

• sojib

for camera and video performance which one is better ??oppo f1 or oppo r7 plus?? is it worth upgrading from oppo f1 to oppo r7 plus?? i have to add some money to upgrade..

• Bhargav

I really don't know how this phone has distracted my mind.
Buying oppo R7 plus is one of the biggest mistake of my life...
The wrost thing is, I compromised with samsung galaxy S6 for this garbage phone R7.
Oppo is Waste of money.

• Z'rul

this phone is rubbish....take a few minutes to display my contact and call log...some times didnt display contact name when incoming call....

• vicky

Oppo organization rank their mobile are very high but the fact is that they are not as good as device specs said. some components attract you however in an entire these are bad mobiles as they look

• anonymous

this phone only great for selfie but not for the video cam... coz the video cam performance is SUCKS!! the camera always shaking even I am not moving... but good in battery performance..

• anonymous

Arn, 03 May 2016Problem is bro the video quality sucks I mean the auto focus. I... moreYESS!! I am totally agreed with you.. the video cam performance really sucks!! like I'm using cheap phone camera...

• Arn

Gorpalm, 02 May 2016Am so impressed with the rear camera on this phone - although le... moreProblem is bro the video quality sucks I mean the auto focus. It won't focus poperly.

• Gorpalm

Am so impressed with the rear camera on this phone - although lens not the fastest out there, it gives amazing low light results - I have interior pics without flash at iso 2300 and even 3200 that have detail, correct colour, little or no noise without smearing everything into a watercolour. Just amazed. Well done oppo, keep up the good work (and keep using that Sony rgbw sensor!).

Lulaa, 21 Apr 2016Oppo F1 plus can't fight the oppo N3.. I used N3 almost a year b... moreThis review is for Oppo R7 Plus!!!

• Lulaa

Anonymous, 19 Apr 2016can anyone tell which one is better oppo R7 plus or oppo F1 plus.?Oppo F1 plus can't fight the oppo N3.. I used N3 almost a year but it never hang, But....... I only used for a few days the oppo F1 plus, n hang for a few times.. The camera also 👎👎👎&#128­078; 😭😭😭&#128­557;.. I miss my Oppo N3.. The best hp + camera..

• nits

Anonymous, 19 Apr 2016can anyone tell which one is better oppo R7 plus or oppo F1 plus.?F1 plus is also a good phone but the difference is of battery R7 plus comes with 4100 mah battery with VOOC charging technology

bob, 06 Mar 2016does oppo r7 plus comes with full version of android? is it prel... moreAnyboDy tEll me....oPpo r7s upDt to android 6...plZ tell

can anyone tell which one is better oppo R7 plus or oppo F1 plus.?

k-rul, 16 Apr 2016Just realise that oppo r7 plus cannot make video call after 1 ye... moreHey,it's actually not R7 Plus can't make a video call, it's only its stock calling app don't offer this feature.. u can download a third-party app to use this feature it u want :)