Oppo R9 Plus

• W
  • Wizboysam
  • rr7
  • 12 Jun 2022

jay, 24 Mar 2022am unable to change language of my.oppo...r9m kindly assistThemes are in Chinese language

• fuZ
    • 07 Apr 2022

Anonymous, 01 Apr 2022My cannot save contacts on email and when I put my email in... morego to app》app permission》ready contact allow

• NwE
      • 01 Apr 2022

My cannot save contacts on email and when I put my email in my oppo the contacts does not appear. Please help me

• j

• O
          • Orlando
          • CGH
          • 19 Nov 2021

Oppo phones are the best in world
          Please can I get oppo r9m sereen

• b
            • billow9
            • D6Z
            • 07 Apr 2021

my oppo can not be upgraded to marshmallow

• sxr
              • 23 Mar 2021

I like oppo r9 plus its because battery span is very good this one im using is already 5 years still the battery is good unlike the phone i use before. I use just for two years but then the battery is easily low battery.

had my oppo for a few years but now my screen has frozen and i cant power off. any suggestions anyone??

• anon
                  • 61@
                  • 20 Mar 2021

had my oppo phone for a few years now, but now my screen has frozen and i cant power off. anyone , any suggestions?

• W
                    • Wizmy
                    • NuF
                    • 05 Mar 2021

ooamazing, 19 Sep 2018I have had the Oppo R9+ for 2 years now and I have been ext... moreI want to buy this phone hope it's good and function very well

• J
                      • Julius
                      • C8h
                      • 19 Feb 2021

My oppo r9 plus camera doesn't work Cho's black screen then exit how can I do i need your help please

• S
                        • Shun
                        • sxr
                        • 03 Nov 2020

This is amoled not IPS lcd lol

asd, 26 Oct 2020shut up trolllol

• asd
                            • s}g
                            • 26 Oct 2020

AnonD-729949, 11 Jan 2018Shite phone, poor WiFi, poor cellular reception, crap camer... moreshut up troll

• sxs
                              • 07 Oct 2020

Hi oppo users, I need your help or suggestion, its my first month using this oppo r9m and i cant install google play app store because it stated that this phone does not support google play apps, i dont know how to fix, and one thing, i cant change its region.because it does nkt show in the.settings😞 please send help, i need this for online class😭

• D
                                • Dave
                                • 8XC
                                • 07 Nov 2018

One of the most important functions 'notifications' absolutely USELESS...works when it wants to which is worse than not working at all!!! Would never buy Oppo again!

• o
                                  • ooamazing
                                  • H3N
                                  • 19 Sep 2018

I have had the Oppo R9+ for 2 years now and I have been extremely pleased with it. The photos I have taken are superb compared to my HTC phone. After 2 years the battery is now failing and I only get 10-12 hours use. I am now looking at the R11 phone. I have dropped my phone more times than I can count and it still works well, mind you it has only falling 3-4 feet from my pocket or hand not from 20 feet fall.I would recommend the Oppo phone to anyone looking for good quality phone for under $600. I do have extra storage on my phone and have never had it fill up. I currently have over 300 photos and only used 26GB and 8.4GB on external storage. I dont have any complaints about this phone. I dont use it for games though.

• c
                                    • carel
                                    • NnB
                                    • 17 Aug 2018

great phone, called mobicell in south africa. Company support very bad, no updates no accessories, pity. r9+ is a flawless super phone, compares with any other phone twice its price.mine fell a few times, been under the water, sat on it and its still going strong after 9 months. fast, no lagging. my other phone is a p10 which i hardly use. although the p10 has a great camera, the R9 has character. 2x sim plus sd card is a plus.

• D
                                      • TKs
                                      • 11 Jan 2018

Shite phone, poor WiFi, poor cellular reception, crap camera, antique os with no updates

Would never buy another oppo

• ahmad