Oppo Reno10

• A
  • ASH
  • sSM
  • 06 Jan 2024

Best phone I ever used in Reno series, I had used up to Reno 8T , this one is superb by performance.

With regards

• M
        • Mobile Dr
        • U{0
        • 30 Dec 2023

FMKA, 21 Dec 2023Please do let me know which is best option in these Phones,... moreReno 10 has telephoto portrait mode 📳 no one gives also powerfull processor and charging ⚡

• L

• M
            • Morice
            • Dp4
            • 28 Dec 2023

Hello, among the Oppo Reno 10/Samsung A34/Redmi Note 12 Pro/Honor Magic 5 Lite/Honor 90 Lite, which one do you recommend? I'm looking for a reliable phone.
            I consume a lot of multimedia and only require decent cameras.

• V
              • V
              • I@H
              • 24 Dec 2023

I just bought this phone last August 13, 2023 and after 4 months, here's my pros and cons.

Pros:
              - I can't count how many times I've dropped this phone but evidently, even without a case, it's quite sturdy
              - Picture and video quality on the back cameras are exceptional.
              - So far, I have never experience a bad cellular network issues. This phone is simply remarkable.

Cons:
              - At first, gaming experience was great but lately, I've been experiencing a wee bit laggy gameplay from Mobile legends
              - Picture quality on the front camera is meh
              - The ColorOs seems to be stuck on version 13. I don't know if this phone will get Android 14 update.

Overall. It's a good phone and I recommend it even on 2024.

• ?
                • sxr
                • 22 Dec 2023

does anyone here had been experiencing unresponsive touch on their reno 10 5g??

• 84G
                  • 22 Dec 2023

But you should check if it has network bands of country/region.

• A
                    • Awib
                    • EqZ
                    • 22 Dec 2023

FMKA, 21 Dec 2023Please do let me know which is best option in these Phones,... moreOppo reno 10 awesome 👍

• X
                      • Xtau
                      • YUU

• F
                        • FMKA
                        • C@V
                        • 21 Dec 2023

Please do let me know which is best option in these Phones, Honor 90, Oppo Reno10, Realme 11 proc

• XmW
                          • 15 Dec 2023

Bob, 18 Oct 2023Had bought the Reno 10 5G. I feel very satisfied using this... moreI used a Samsung USB-C earphone that came with my old Z Flip and it works fine... I was just about to get an adaptor, though I did get a free Bluetooth earbud from Oppo when I got the phone...

• 0TI
                            • 25 Nov 2023

midrange shopper, 30 Oct 2023Should I buy this(Oppo Reno10) over a Samsung a54? Looking ... moresooo which one was your pick?

• p
                              • pluser
                              • dQT
                              • 08 Nov 2023

Wrong.
                              No optical zoom.
                              Only matric zoom 2x

The best shape was Oppo Reno 8 just like iphone boxed shape!! Don't know why everyone making curved edges it's like Galaxy Edge!! Worst design in the smartphone to have.

• K
                                  • Kyl
                                  • xjH
                                  • 01 Nov 2023

What is the maximum SD card memory capacity?

• S
                                    • SINYO
                                    • xjH
                                    • 01 Nov 2023

What is the maximum SD card memory capacity?

midrange shopper, 30 Oct 2023Should I buy this(Oppo Reno10) over a Samsung a54? Looking ... moreI had it for a week and sold it I was not too fond of the camera quality and have had problems when I share my hotspot, I changed to a Xiaomi 13T and love it.

the phone is good
                                        performance is good with the chipset provided.
                                        it can capture a lot of details