Oppo Reno2

Oppo Reno2

• Hussain

Asheix, 18 Jul 2021I have been using the Oppo Reno2 for 13 months now, and it ... moreSame is here, exceptional in case of updates. It fell many times but survived like always but my friends who were using Samsung are disappointed because of breakage of screen many times. In simple a complete device in it's range ; there is no other far away till miles. A satisfied user of oppo. Hopefully I will update my phone in find series.

• No Fm radio

No FM radio, 12 Aug 2021This phone is terrible there is no FM radio I am very disap... moreThis phone is terrible! My friend has this and its battery only lasts a full day and it has no fm radio. The software on this phone runs perfectly but due to the time it takes for upgrades ( 1 -2 months) it makes the software feel underdeveloped. The Vooc charger is a 20w charger that uses amps insted of volts and that is bad. Overall this phone is very bad and the cheese wedge style camera got stuck 3 times so I made it moduar myself

• No FM radio

[deleted post]This phone is terrible there is no FM radio I am very disappointed also they cannot spell colour properly it's colour not coloros the silly operations systems

• Suryan

No FM radio

I have been using the Oppo Reno2 for 13 months now, and it is a really good reliable phone. Mine now has Android 11 with ColorOS 11 on top, and this includes a variety of updates including RAM expansion. I am in 2 minds about the camera but I do not use it so much. The screen is excellent and as is the battery life. I will likely have another Oppo the next time I upgrade, and maybe from the Reno series again or the Oppo X series with the Neo variant.

Finally got the Color OS 11 based on Android 11 update
They've added ram expansion

• Will

Got the update recently. No more camera on the notification pulldown, and the Oppo messaging keeps taking over as the default messaging app every time an SMS comes in, forcing me to keep setting Android Messages as the default after every incoming message. VERY disappointed with this update. Stupid things done with no need to do them.

• Mj

Noliney, 12 Apr 2021I use Reno 2 since December 2019 unti now i didn't get... moreHello bro,
I have a problem, can u tell me how to remove grayscale in oppo reno 2z, while taking photos it's showing black & white, while seeing videos in youtube showing black & white
If u know about grayscale then plz help

Got the new Android 11 and I love it, they have added so many customisation options which makes it more fun than before, thanks Oppo.

Nexnzz, 17 Jan 2021I have this reno2 have purple or pinkish at the screen when... moreI am facing the same problem after one of the security patch update. Not sure how to fix this. Please let me know if anyone knows how to fix this.

When my phone was upgraded from Android 9 to Android 10, one strange problem started happening was when I am in whatsapp call and if I try to google something the microphone does not work. The person at other end could not hear anything until I have moved out of the google search. Please let me know how to fix this as I use Whatsapp call a lot and this is very frustrating.

• Zaviaal

Color OS11 update from 21st April...

• Noliney

Yasir , 05 Apr 2021This mobile is not good only wasting of money's I use Reno 2 since December 2019 unti now i didn't get issue about this smart phone yet so far so good which part it's not good? 😁

Update 11 color

Yasir , 05 Apr 2021This mobile is not good only wasting of money's WHY?

• Yasir

This mobile is not good only wasting of money's

• Sam K

I'm planning to buy this phone. Is the audio quality good through 3.5 jack?

I had LG V30 before an the DAC quality was superb.
Also ho loud is the speakerphone? Can you hear the other end clearly?

Anonymous, 26 Feb 2021Why Dolby Atmos not working in Bluetooth earphoneBruh, see above

• Chandra

Will oppo provide dual mode video, background black and white with coloured subject features which are there in realme 8 pr

• Guri

skimminstones, 20 Mar 2021No it isn't. The update importuned the phone massively... moreUpdate release date uae update 11 color