Oppo Reno2 F

Oppo Reno2 F

• Igor

Paul , 13 Feb 2020I jus tneed assistance, I am using Oppo Reno 2F, just purch... moreThat is not dent, that is pop menu , touch it and scroll to right, if u want move that area , just touch hold and scroll to uo or down

• Pasindu lakshan

Is water resistence or water proof this phone ?

iqra nisar , 09 Jul 2020while during calls .....there is no video from the camera i... moreNo

Reno2 F and oppo A92, which one is better for civil engineer

• Carl

I have the latest update on this phone but still any Bluetooth speaker I connect have the sound delay on the video YouTube e Netflix and games what should I do?

• Mais777

Ahamed, 05 Jul 2020Past three days the phone battery drains very fastly.any on... moreSame issue battery drain

• Umair

Anyone tell me when the the update of coloros7 come in reno 2f in pakistan

• iqra nisar

while during calls .....there is no video from the camera is allowed

Front camera not justifies price. Only beauty no natural look. Pixelated pictures

• Mihir

Ahamed, 05 Jul 2020Past three days the phone battery drains very fastly.any on... morehave you updated the software..
by going in settings-- software update.. its for the month of july update..

• Ahamed

Past three days the phone battery drains very fastly.any one have the same issue??

Pinky, 02 Jun 2020Is it upgradable to Color os 7Yes, it is upgradable. If you follow ColorOS community, there are many posts about schedule update for the list phones.

• Jing

Just asking everytime I zoom in 10x is so blurd Reno 2f user

• Kit

Mk, 17 Apr 2020How can i change the font style of this type of phone? Ther... moredowload fontsize App

• Darling

Right now I'm using Reno2 F before this I was using an oppo F11 pro in that I can easily connect with tv n watch videos but in Reno2 F it's hard to connect some how I was managed to connect it later video was not streaming on the TV I can hear only the audio had a bad experience this Time.

thyn, 10 Jun 2020It's a great phone overall. Battery, performance, build, st... moreIts not possible in any samsung midrange phone as well

It's a great phone overall. Battery, performance, build, storage. The only thing I think could be improved is that when you start video recordig, you don't have an option to switch to front or rear cam. When you video record using the rear cam, it stays that way until the video ends. Same with using the front cam. I was able to make the switch when I was using Asus. Maybe this is because of the pop out cam that it's difficult to switch when video recording.

Pinky, 02 Jun 2020Is it upgradable to Color os 7yes

• Pinky

taho200, 30 May 2020really ? which country Is it upgradable to Color os 7

• taho200

AimanX, 26 May 2020Finally i've got an update for my Oppo Reno 2F Upgrade to ... morereally ? which country