Oppo Reno2 F

Oppo Reno2 F

• Carl
  • KgV
  • 25 Aug 2022

Well I just want to say goodbye to my Reno 2f I have this phone for e years and I had no issue same smoothness and even gets better after the updates I have to pass this on phone on my 10 year old good phone.

• Ramz
    • 05 Mar 2022

paulzky, 27 Jun 2021after i update my phone into coloros 7.1 every time i play ... moreSame to my reno 2 f problem bro it will stock uo joystick in codm

• Z
      • Zuni13
      • XWx
      • 18 Feb 2022

I'm using Vivo Y51 and compare Reno 2f camera side by side in hand, back camera of Reno 2f is not as great as other brands provided , it's usually over expose in light situations and seems like glare and smudge that is annoying and I've seen this problem in oppo f19 too. Can't understand why oppo cameras can't maintain exposure in light conditions.....

• Buggieman
        • I@a
        • 27 Oct 2021

Oppo reno2 f is good for taking pictures but playing online games like CODM especially in battle royale well it is not advisable to play cause ur fps will go to 15-40 normally at 20 fps. I'm not saying this phone is bad for gaming but it can do high graphics and run smoothly for some apps like ML

frank316, 17 Jul 2021Cons - easily heat up after few minutes (110-15 minutes) o... moreMaybe your phone has some issues, The double tap option and seeing the caller id are functional to me. Also regarding brightness, it is okay for me to use it during night, not too bright not too dark, youll just have to adjust it, my little problem instead is even without using eye comfort and power saving mode with Full Brightness, I cant see clearly the screen if i am using it outside in a very sunny day. Draining ussue is now okay after upgrading to Android 11. Gaming performance us okay too. Im just loving this phone.....

I am really loving this phone of mine. I have been using this for 13 months and my experience is amazing. I just upgraded/updated the software to Android 11 and there are many new features, and I am very into its PERSONALISATION and the RAM that can be expanded with 2GB, 3GB or 5GB additional according to your choice to be taken from your internal storage. And the transition from one app to another is better too. I will never regret buying this phone.... Don't believe to all the reviews, you must experience it yourself!

• O
              • Oppo Reno 2F User
              • 24 Jul 2021

my Reno 2F fast Discharging,overheating easily even if No DATA/INTERNET Connection.

Cons
                - easily heat up after few minutes (110-15 minutes) of non-gaming related usage
                - battery depletion rate is staggering, I lost 10% in an hour with data and wifi switched off
                I unplug the phone at 8am, by the evening around 8pm the battery left 50%, minimal usage
                - screen is too bright even after turning brightness to minimum level, making my eye hurts when using it in the dark
                - always on time display are not working, double tap to wake is also not working
                - can't see caller ID when there is a incoming call, I have to press power button to turn on the screen
                - mediocre performance, lagging is noticeable while navigating

Pros
                - AMOLED display
                - great camera
                - great speaker
                - great built quality
                - not overweight and easy to handle although a bit slippery

• r
                  • rrged
                  • U{k
                  • 15 Jul 2021

iamnfrom kerala do not use oppo reno ram expansion update 2021 it will barn your caller voice record option,and you are unable to record calls in future it will lock calling inside its system leve

• k
                    • kdshaikh
                    • g3r
                    • 12 Jul 2021

i have oppo reno 2f smartphone there is a problem in it the jio sim is not working in it i have an issue with that jio sim does not support in sim 1 slot and that 2nd slot the jio sim is working in that sim slot 2.

• p
                      • paulzky
                      • 27 Jun 2021

after i update my phone into coloros 7.1 every time i play mobile games like mobile legend and cod the analog stop moving how can i fix this bug pls help

Mk, 17 Apr 2020How can i change the font style of this type of phone? Ther... moreGot to theme store and download free fonts, once done, got to your settings and search "font" on the search bar and choose from those you downloaded

Saif, 09 Mar 2021I used this device since February 2021 and i am so much hap... moreI agree. This phone is just so good.

• J
                            • Jeevi
                            • Hka
                            • 06 May 2021

Waiting too long for Coloros 11...

• ?
                              • Kg%
                              • 28 Apr 2021

janina, 28 Nov 2020yessss draining fast like. I can used it on if I play mobi... moreI Feel You .... Same problem as mine.... Fast Drain.....

• n
                                • nick
                                • uZa
                                • 27 Apr 2021

unable to watch videos in sunlight with max brightness on auto or unauto. My previius cell Vivo S1 was excellent. any trick to further enhance the brightness in sunlight?

• Bennydiamond
                                  • Nu7
                                  • 01 Apr 2021

Please I'm having issue with my Oppo Reno 2f after update my the android version it now not showing me 4GLite please help.....

• n
                                    • naaa
                                    • vx3
                                    • 12 Mar 2021

Anonymous, 30 Nov 2020Can anyone give detailed review about its camera? Especiall... moreI bought p30 lite last year, but didn't last in me, coz the camera sucks. i don't really like the camera. specially tha back cam. reno 2f is so much better than p30 lite.

• S
                                      • Saif
                                      • XVS
                                      • 09 Mar 2021

I used this device since February 2021 and i am so much happy with this device.My one is made in India and i m from bangladesh.Its pop up camera is so good but primary camera Isn't good like secondary one.Although its speed and others is good enough.Recently i sold my oneplus 7 pro and shifted this midrange budget phone.I m not a high gamer person and not a player of pubg.Sometimes i played township,coc or racing games and i m over satisfied with my reno 2f.its build quality is owsome and outlook is best among the other device in this range.i m surprised to know it has gorilla glass v5 in both side and with aluminium frame.Ovarall this is the best mobile in this mid range budget

• Bennydiamond
                                        • Nu7
                                        • 13 Feb 2021

Bennydiamond, 25 Oct 2020It comes with Android 10Q and also have a good quality came... moreI know but I am still waiting for color 11 on it cause I know it will add more features....