Oppo Reno2 F

Oppo Reno2 F

• Jing

Just asking everytime I zoom in 10x is so blurd Reno 2f user

• Kit

Mk, 17 Apr 2020How can i change the font style of this type of phone? Ther... moredowload fontsize App

• Darling

Right now I'm using Reno2 F before this I was using an oppo F11 pro in that I can easily connect with tv n watch videos but in Reno2 F it's hard to connect some how I was managed to connect it later video was not streaming on the TV I can hear only the audio had a bad experience this Time.

thyn, 10 Jun 2020It's a great phone overall. Battery, performance, build, st... moreIts not possible in any samsung midrange phone as well

It's a great phone overall. Battery, performance, build, storage. The only thing I think could be improved is that when you start video recordig, you don't have an option to switch to front or rear cam. When you video record using the rear cam, it stays that way until the video ends. Same with using the front cam. I was able to make the switch when I was using Asus. Maybe this is because of the pop out cam that it's difficult to switch when video recording.

Pinky, 02 Jun 2020Is it upgradable to Color os 7yes

• Pinky

taho200, 30 May 2020really ? which country Is it upgradable to Color os 7

• taho200

AimanX, 26 May 2020Finally i've got an update for my Oppo Reno 2F Upgrade to ... morereally ? which country

• AimanX

Finally i've got an update for my Oppo Reno 2F
Upgrade to Android 10 also Color OS 7

• Asif

shinoda86, 24 Apr 2020does anyone have an issue with the display? cause my phone ... moreSame isshe here

• suleman

how dolby sound works

• Larry king

Mk, 17 Apr 2020How can i change the font style of this type of phone? Ther... moreYou can download from theme store on your phone, they are a lot.

Anonymousanonumois, 19 Mar 2020Hi guys I would like to ask if which is better? Realme xt o... morePrice should do the trick

Mark, 15 Apr 2020I am using mine the whole day using mobile data and the bat... moreAll new Mobiles are the same

• shinoda86

does anyone have an issue with the display? cause my phone display,sometimes got scattered image when view photo,watching youtube,open the camera & also playing game.it did happen with colorful display.
but when the display got most white color background,
there's nothing happen with the display.
anyone facing this issue?

• Mk

How can i change the font style of this type of phone? There's only one type in my settings, n i tried to download more styles but i cant get to the option to select one. Tried to watch some videos but d instruction is vague. Thanks

• Mark

Sh@ni, 17 Mar 2020Hi Guys, I am using this phone from last 6 Days, its reall... moreI am using mine the whole day using mobile data and the battery is still at 15-20% by 10 pm. Great battery.

• Mark

When are we going to get the android 10 update?

Anonymousanonumois, 19 Mar 2020Hi guys I would like to ask if which is better? Realme xt o... moreI was wondering the same.

• Fian sabah

After update....when I charging my phone bcome heat