Oppo Reno3

Oppo Reno3

Very overpriced, There is literally a phone which is half the price of this phone and its still better and it has a 120hz screen (Poco X3 pro)

• anonymous

im not able to change my clock style because i didnt have the screen off clock feature after my reno3 was updated to 11

Anonymous, 22 Nov 2020Please advise Oppo Reno 3 or Google Pixel 4a?Pixel 4a

After android 11 update, my reno 3 was a mess. Over heating, lagging, lossing wifi connection... Etc... the problems goes on and on. i hope i can go back to android 10, my reno 3 was on a better state then. Any idea how to downgrade to android 10? Tnx.

• Neelam

Phone is update to new version after that my oppo Reno 3 do not work well.it's Auto on and off display. Give me solution please soon

• Neelam

Ali, 07 Feb 2021Batrry timing isuueSoftware issue. Mobile Auto on off.

Asmatullah Khan, 01 Feb 2021I need clarification about Glass protection, Is Oppo Reno 3... moreIts gorrila glass 3 or 4

• Ali

Oppo user, 28 Jul 2020Faulty phone settings changes by itself, heats up quickly a... moreBatrry timing isuue

• Asmatullah Khan

I need clarification about Glass protection, Is Oppo Reno 3 protected by Gorilla Glass 5 as mentioned in Oppo Reno 3 Pro Specification? Please guide.

Reno 3 user, 14 Oct 2020Very faulty phone brightness changes Everytime I open my re... moreyou legit have automatic brightness on

• Ahmed from Egypt

Bernardo, 01 Jan 2021I have already upgraded mine to android 11 and it's wo... moreHow did you upgraded to android 11

Is this phone still available?

• reno3 problem

cannot open photos, always out after second open...please help with the problem

• what is this

after 2 days used, phone restart by it self and freeze display

My question is in oppo 53.
Ok
I have an issue with pjotos and video quality. How can I be helped because too there is a problem in colour display.

I have already upgraded mine to android 11 and it's working well.

Anonymous, 30 Nov 2020Please write a detailed review about its camera! :( Does... moreYes

• Ahmad

Anonymous, 22 Nov 2020Please advise Oppo Reno 3 or Google Pixel 4a?Pixel for sure

• Sher khan

Me one requrid in oppo reno 3 and requeid 1.1 2021

Viki.pk, 06 Nov 2020 Reno 3 pro used for some time below are good n bad 1.Cla... morePlease write a detailed review about its camera! :(

Does it support Gcam?
How is its quality in medium to low light conditions?

I want to know if its camera quality is better than ANY of these phones:
Realme 5 Pro