Oppo Reno3

Oppo Reno3

• Ahmad

Anonymous, 22 Nov 2020Please advise Oppo Reno 3 or Google Pixel 4a?Pixel for sure

• Sher khan

Me one requrid in oppo reno 3 and requeid 1.1 2021

Viki.pk, 06 Nov 2020 Reno 3 pro used for some time below are good n bad 1.Cla... morePlease write a detailed review about its camera! :(

Does it support Gcam?
How is its quality in medium to low light conditions?

I want to know if its camera quality is better than ANY of these phones:
Realme 5 Pro
Realme 6
Redmi Note 9s
Huawei P30 Lite

Please advise Oppo Reno 3 or Google Pixel 4a?

• Quad money

Anonymous, 11 Nov 2020Can oppo reno 3 use google pay? Does it have NFC? Cuz many ... moreyes it has google play store

Can oppo reno 3 use google pay? Does it have NFC? Cuz many oppo phone does not have NFC.

• Viki.pk

Reno 3 pro used for some time below are good n bad
1.Classic Camera back
2.speaker sound v clear
3.Good display n split screen
4.Fast charge is real fast
5. nice handsfree
Bad
No notification light
Still no Android 11
Over price

• idk

Raiyan Furqani, 30 Oct 2020Which one is better, Oppo Reno3 or Vivo V17 Pro, and why?idk

• Tarek

Hi all. After seeing videos about this phone‚ they have mentioned tht it has 20 watt and dedicated sd card....
Thanks for this amazing site

Which one is better, Oppo Reno3 or Vivo V17 Pro, and why?

• RF

Please suggest Oppo Reno 3 or Vivo V17 pro

• Tboy

Basit, 04 Sep 2020Plz guide which set is better Reno 3 or A51Oppo reno 3

• Reno 3 user

Very faulty phone brightness changes Everytime I open my reno3 can damage my eye due to brightness. Not recommended phone worthless for it's price

Is there anyone who was disappointed by its camera?

I need best selfie camera in this range. Please tell me what to expect from its camera?

• GbGb

Oppo Reno 3 the best..
Camera - Pictures are good.. video stabilizer is awsome.
Gaming also is good.
My only problem is the screen is tall and narrow.

• ali

Ibrahim, 17 Sep 2020I believe with Oppo reno 3 not reno 3 only all Oppo phonethis device is such a beset level in the top are you like Tattoo Design

• Ibrahim

Anonymous, 16 Sep 2020The camera is actually very good... This phone can take pic... moreI believe with Oppo reno 3 not reno 3 only all Oppo phone

Anonymous, 10 Sep 2020Not satisfied with the camera. I am so upsetThe camera is actually very good... This phone can take pictures up to a maximum resolution of 108 MP

A Basit, 04 Sep 2020Plz suggest Reno 3 or Sam galaxy A51 and why? Thanks. Galaxy A51 has better performance but a very bad camera. It's same as Huawei Y9 Prime or some 100 EUR phones. I've checked it myself.

Oppo Reno 3 camera specs are very good, but I don't know about its actual quality.
Helio P90 performance is close to Helio G70, G80, G85 - so it will play PUBG at 40-45FPS on Smooth Graphics.

My opinion after using Galaxy A51 is that it's complete waste of money. Realme 6, Huawei Nova 7i, Redmi Note 9s, Redmi Note 8 Pro are MUCH better in every way.

• Snaiznbs by

Anonymous, 10 Sep 2020Not satisfied with the camera. I am so upsetEyes gets big and moles are gone,😂