Oppo Reno4 Pro

Oppo Reno4 Pro

Ronny, 02 Mar 2022Why wifi speed differ so much on my laptop and oppo reno 4 ... moreDid you use 2.4GHz on phone while laptop use 5GHz?
If yes, try connect your phone WiFi to 5GHz band and try again.
If no, try restart the modem or phone and try again.

• Ronny

Why wifi speed differ so much on my laptop and oppo reno 4 pro 4g?It gives just 35 Mbps on phone but 92 on laptop.. Anyone plz help

Anonymous, 17 Oct 2021This NO have 3.5 mm mini-jack. Correct the descriptionWhich one did you have? The 5G or the 4G, read above "NOT to be confused with 5G version"

This NO have 3.5 mm mini-jack.
Correct the description

Anonymous, 04 Jan 2021The phone it self is great but the camera quality.... Worse... moreSorry huawei has more experienced in mobile photography development than oppo, if you felt that bad, yeah why buy it? When you downgrade from flagship class to middle class, there are much different and can't be compared directly

• RubensAreBots

the amoled screen is really surprising for a mid ranger

Flying Spike, 12 Mar 2021Mi 10T Pro 5G is way better by a long shotThis phone has a nicer amoled screen. It depends on preferences really.

Vyaghri, 10 Feb 2021I am using oppo reno 4 pro it says nfc is there as per mark... moreThat's mean, your phone that you bought it on your region doesn't support NFC. Indonesia region also doesn't support NFC for Reno4 Pro.

Mi 10T Pro 5G is way better by a long shot

[deleted post]yes, so am i

I am using oppo reno 4 pro it says nfc is there as per market dependent. But I don't see nfc in settings

arra, 07 Jan 2021yes true whenn zooming photo its too grainy . this phone its not for doing zoom, no phone with telephoto sensor its not for doing zoom to takes u good pics.

for zooming with good quality u must buy a phone with Telephoto sensor + OIS
Realme X3 Super Zoom
or
Mi 10 Lite Zoom

Anonymous, 04 Jan 2021The phone it self is great but the camera quality.... Worse... moreAgreed... I have oppo myself. Camera lose to my xiaomi......

• arra

Anonymous, 04 Jan 2021The phone it self is great but the camera quality.... Worse... moreyes true whenn zooming photo its too grainy .

The phone it self is great but the camera quality.... Worse than my previous phone (p20 pro). It's fine until you zoom in and then the screen stutters, grain comes in on the picture. I've even compared it to the older Reno and the difference is insane! I would much rather get the older Reno if I knew the camera would be this bad.

Hi guys, i have few app particularly Banking and Telco apps which always not showing it's content in my pull down Notification Center. Only display, "Enter to view message content"

Any way i can set it to display message instead? My Samsung phones don't have such problem thou... Please advice.

Happy New Year by the way!

• Porky

Hi guys, i have few apps (particularly banking and telco apps) which always display, "Enter to view message content" in my pull down Notifications. How do i set it to display message instead?

• arra

mine is oppo reno pro 4g CPH2109 model. just bought it now around 500 usd. 29dec2020. i am still not receiving colour os11/android 11 update. current version colour os7.2.

• huge asian

Gerald Malone, 15 Dec 2020Téléphone incroyable. Note 20+ !! Incredible phone. Amazing,why you say this in here?

Téléphone incroyable. Note 20+ !!
Incredible phone. Amazing,