Oppo Reno5 5G

Oppo Reno5 5G

• musket

Thanks,

also how do you take off screen lock , it only gives options from 15 seconds to 3 min and not no screen lock

Secondly, how do you get rid of the magazine page?

Yes, I received it yesterday.

• bob

Anyone have get color os 12 android update?

My reno5 5G not yet until now 6 january 2022

📌This phone does not have a anti flickering feature, we suffer with the screen in long use and it causes headaches. We hope to add the feature in the nearest update، All competitors have this feature in AMOLED screen because of annoying flicker.

• Jerry

Silentwalker, 25 Nov 2021I had the biggest laugh of my life when I saw how much this... moreIkr?? In my country costed 729 USD first few days and they lowerd it to 436. I think it was a mistake.

• Kkkk

apollodollce, 29 Nov 2021Does it have Edge lighting option? Yes

• apollodollce

Does it have Edge lighting option?

• Silentwalker

I had the biggest laugh of my life when I saw how much this phone costs in my country right now. Its almost a year old and the asking price is 884,79 USD. For this phone, no lol.
You could get much better phones at the third the price.

Well it's not a gaming phone so don't expect much from Snapdragon 765.

• Kingsley

Is oppo Reno 5 a good gaming phone

MAHATO SUNIL, 14 Sep 2021This phone is not good it was very fast going heat when I w... morePUBG? If you're talking about low spec games then you need to take the phone in for repairs. Besides, the phone has to heat up, that means it's GPU and CPU are working. Unless you've got a bad unit.

• mark777

bought oppo reno 5 5g

*great phone! great battery! , just sett up all app to allow optimize mode & restrict background play to save battery and 60 hz frame rate if you finish doing some games.
last 1 day and half some times 2 days if only browsing fb and ytube:)

*great camera specially the rear cam even at night!!:)
only front cam struggles at night

*great for gaming nice graphics on pubg and up to max settings on ml

* nice quality, premium, solid , aluminum frame, gorilla glass 5

*charging up to 35 mins and its already good to go and full!:)

*nfc and wifi good condition, specially if you turned on performance mode the range of the wifi becomes longer! even if you are 3 rooms far from your apartment room

• Oppo

yus, 12 Oct 2021just 3 month used. camera not functioning. phone starting lack.Update your software

• yus

just 3 month used. camera not functioning. phone starting lack.

v, 24 Sep 2021anyone got problem that whatsapp cannot record your sound, ... moreyes! so annoying

• v

anyone got problem that whatsapp cannot record your sound, and when you restart phone it will recover ,but after few hour will have same problem again?

• v

• MAHATO SUNIL

This phone is not good it was very fast going heat when I was playing game

• Hanz

Better buy poco f3 5g.

Anonymous, 05 Aug 2021OneUI has ads, ColorOS still free from adsOneUI has what? LOL. You trolling mate. I've been on OneUI for years and I've never seen a single ad.