Oppo Reno5 5G

Oppo Reno5 5G

Amirul Syafiq, 27 Jun 2021For me A52 5G far better than this reno as it has amazing c... moreThe Reno has a superior fast charging though, and speaking of that Chinese OEMs are copying OneUI is a little bit bias. Some features exist in the Chinese OEMs' software (such as MIUI) before the OneUI introduced it. But, it must be noted that most software from each major brand is getting better and better, with more features being added and smoother than in the past. So I would say the differences or gap between each system is getting smaller and it's only a matter of time to get used to it.

• ray

Ash, 08 Jul 2021Im using oppo reno 5. And the front camera is good accept w... moreyo i have the same problem w front camera in WhatsApp! as for Instagram it's fine tho. i did the uninstall and reinstall thingy but it's the same

• just comment

Amirul Syafiq, 27 Jun 2021For me A52 5G far better than this reno as it has amazing c... moretake which are cheaper, both on same pitch. A52 got stereo speaker. Reno5 with super fast charging .

• just comment

Ash, 08 Jul 2021Im using oppo reno 5. And the front camera is good accept w... morethe problem are WhatsApp use their own camera processing , whatsapp dont use oppo camera processing .

• Ash

Im using oppo reno 5. And the front camera is good accept when using whatsapp and instagram. It compresses the photo making it a horrible quality. Does anyone else faces this problem?

I check with the staff at the shop they were unsure, support hotline can only give me reasons that the phone doesnt support the app specs.

Which totally doesnt make sense, why would a phone in this gen and esp oppo unable to support whereas my mom model reno 4 works perfectly fine.

• uncledrew

Anonymous, 02 Jul 2021Oppo reno 5 is best or oppo F21 pro????you should go for reno 5

Amirul Syafiq, 27 Jun 2021For me A52 5G far better than this reno as it has amazing c... moreOppo reno 5 is best or oppo F21 pro????

S7even, 24 Jun 2021Oppo Reno 5 5G is way better For me A52 5G far better than this reno as it has amazing camera, bigger storage 256gb, and better software support and oneui itself is the best for Android rightnow that many china's phones oem start to copy oneui design, also a52 5g has ipx7 rating and stero speaker compare to reno 5 5g than has only mono speaker. Last but not least A52 5G has higher grade 120 super amoled display which everyone know super amoled from samsung are the best form every category.

Anonymous, 27 May 2021whenever I charge this phone, I always turn it off first, h... moreYes its normal for this phone.. i think this is improvement oppo make for this device

Anonymous, 23 Jun 2021Which is better? Samsung Galaxy A52 5G or Oppo Reno 5 5G? Oppo Reno 5 5G is way better

• Mark0921

Benne, 04 Jun 2021I am using this phone without any problems ! It performs ve... moreIf the location is off and everything automatic is off also..does it improve the battery life and can last a whole day?

Which is better? Samsung Galaxy A52 5G or Oppo Reno 5 5G?

I planned to buy this phone around NOV or late of this year. Can annyone suggest should I buy this for discounted price and not concern about battery life, or should I just buy Reno 6 instead? From what I heard Reno 6 will have Mediatek Density and I afraid Oppo not optimized the chipset. Not sure about Reno 6 5G.

As I want to buy this for long term with 5 G I concern about battery life.

• Jon

Anonymous, 14 Jun 2021Me tooMy battery is drain too fast. It cant last whole day. Is it normal for the oppo reno 5? I bought it yesterday only

Anonymous, 07 Jun 2021Does this phone work outside Egypt what I mean by work is c... moreYes it works everywhere in the world

• Byu

Does it support usb 3.0? And does reno 5 5g support usb c to HDMI?

Agimba max, 07 Jun 2021Battery life is my problem. Me too

Does this phone work outside Egypt what I mean by work is can I call from outside Egypt to Egypt or not cause I have this problem with my phone Samsung A70

• Agimba max

Battery life is my problem.

Does it support NFC Multifunction (like Vivo x50 series)
like you can copy your access card or payment card to phone nfc