Oppo Reno5 5G

Oppo Reno5 5G

Anyone kind enough to give a detailed camera review of this phone?

It charges at 65 watts which is more than 9 small light bulbs combined, so you can imagine how much heat is produced while charging it.

To avoid heating, you should let it cool down properly after charging it. By either not using it for 10 minutes, or only using lightweight apps (social media apps) for 30min.
You can also turn it off for fastest cooling.

You'll also notice better performance in games if you let it cool down properly just once. I've Poco X3 & I've tested this.

But just to be safe, make sure your charger fits properly in your power socket.
Sometimes, lose fitting of charger causes voltage disturbance & this causes the phone to heat up more than they should.

First I pre-ordered the Oppo Reno 5 5G, but finally, I decided not to buy it because the version of the smartphone sold in my country (Tunisia) is not a global version. Indeed, the smartphone does not support all the bands of the 4G network, this is the case of the B20 (800) band, which means that we will not have 4G coverage in rural areas or less coverage in interior of buildings. It's a shame, Oppo should have offered a global version that could satisfy all buyers.

• .....

it has nfc

• Pao

jobico, 15 Mar 2021i bought this cellphone, cause my previous phone lost. i h... moreMy cellphone too get heat also when charging

• NOMAN

I am using this phone since last month front camera is not good

i have this phone reno 5 5G and there is NFC on it i think gsm garena is lier

• jobico

i bought this cellphone, cause my previous phone lost.
i have issue on temperature of this device. its getting heat while charging and also while playing genshin impact (in the lowest mode or graphics).. it is natural to get heat the device? thank you for the answer

• jcd5210

Anonymous, 01 Mar 2021is it so..? i was shortlisting this model and then i see no... morei have this phone reno 5 5G and there is NFC on it i think gsm garena is lier

Worst phone every regarding cameras

• Gabbie

Bought this phone, Reno 5 5G, and got the pre order freebies in the Philippines. I had this phone for a week now. Overall performance is Great! My last phone was Oppo F9 so the improvement on the sectors about Camera, Charging Speed and Gaming is the Win factor for me. This phone supports NFC!! which I did not expect at all. The only let down for me was that on the Camera there was no "AI MIXED PORTRAIT" I was thinking that 4g Reno 5 is Similar with the 5g ones. It turns out it was missing. Any thoughts about it?

So far the category that I can give for this one is that it feels as a Premium Midrange Phone and by the way I got the Galactic Silver Color Edition.

A gorgeous phone I have unboxed in my lifetime. TBH.

noname, 10 Feb 2021oppo reno5 5g is support NFCis it so..? i was shortlisting this model and then i see no NFC i removed it...

Mobile is very nice especially camera but a little problem when i put my card in my phone it can't be accepted now what i do?

• Qwerty

emc, 10 Feb 2021That's for the 4G version 5G is for Php23,999 12GB ... moreYou're wrong too.. 23,999 for 8/128gb only.

• ZubAir

I re-arrange the order of songs in playlists, but, It automatically get sorted in ascending order again. How to save it in our set order?

• Cambodian reader

Deadmanwade, 31 Jan 2021Too bad the mi 10t and 10t pro have no 3.5mm jack. Also the... moreand lcd not oled

I was interested but why oppo remove sd card slot.??

plastic back & plastic frame

• Jinnkkin

Reno5 5G is not supported USB 3.1, it only supports USB 2.0

• new user

Anyone experience system hang every time make payment on any banking app? The point where you commit transfer, it hang. I have always had to retry to make transfer work.