Oppo Reno5 Pro 5G

Oppo Reno5 Pro 5G

• Magnifico

I have a question what is the meaning of tear drop logo 💦on the upper right side?

I think the phone makes for a good value for money proposition with reliable cameras and a stunning design.

Someguy20, 17 Feb 20214350 mAh is more than enough, surely with like 3 hours use,... more3 hours each day, that is

SAMSUNG Fan, 12 Feb 2021I Like all the specs except for the battery MAH. Make it 50... more4350 mAh is more than enough, surely with like 3 hours use, it would last 2 or maybe 2 and a half days?

• Dev kumar

Memory card slot not available in this me.... Why?

256 GB variant is not available in India

• SAMSUNG Fan

I Like all the specs except for the battery MAH. Make it 5000mah, I will shift from samsung to oppo

• mpsimon

ahmed, 30 Jan 2021stereo ?No sterio

Bad battery life and the battery draining is very fast don't know why it's not lasting a day for me

• Deadman

This phone feel like flagship but the camera why no OIS in it...?? The spec is good but no OIS at all...?? Only EIS for video recording... To shame like this spec... Even Vivo X50 only midrange flagship but still have an OIS + EIS... I prefer to buy Vivo X50 even it's expensive for the price.

Think the camera specs are wrong on this. Pretty sure it uses the OV64b which is 1\2" and with a 0.7um Pixel size. This is the smallest 64mp sensor

• Brajesh

Does it support dual 5g

ufs 2.1 2018, 31 Jan 2021ufs 2.1 what is this 2018?a lot of phones still use UFS 2.1 and UFS 2.2, mainly find them in budget phones. unless u mean UFS 2.1 in a flagship which is straight up BS

Does it support career aggregation??

some random dude, 30 Jan 2021Not necessarily high-end. I would class this as upper mid-rangeYou know there're flagship above the high end right

• ufs 2.1 2018

ufs 2.1 what is this 2018?

• ahmed

stereo ?

Tall Asian, 23 Jan 2021this'sn't a mid-range phone, but a high-end phone.Not necessarily high-end. I would class this as upper mid-range

I'm confused between Oppo Reno5 Pro 5G and Realme X7 Pro as they have similar spec. Does Oppo have any specific advantage except the curved display. The price for Realme X7 Pro has not yet revealed in India.

• Awis