Oppo Reno Z

Oppo Reno Z

• One-time Samsung fan

This phone offers outstanding value for the price. I have found it to have superb battery life, a very good camera, good screen resolution and clarity, and generally excellent features. The speakers are fairly good, and the sound with earphones or via Bluetooth is excellent. Down side: no pen, -but then, not many phones have them. It has worked with no problems whatsoever. [My $1800 phone is far less satisfactory, is fault-ridden, and support is abominable.]

• Sam London

Excellent mobile. Great features. Battery life is amazing. Camera is good. Overall experience is fantastic.

This is hands down the worst phone I have ever owned. The user experience is not well thought out, it feels like the engineers at Oppo are not capable of creating a cohesive or enjoyable software experience for their users. Every time I get a ColorOS update my work profile and all the apps I need for work are uninstalled. Push notifications are frequently delayed for days or not received at all. Simple interactions with the device are painful such as the fingerprint sensor not being able to wake the phone when a pin/pattern is required to unlock. Dark mode is a hot mess but at least they actually have it now.
Dear Oppo engineers, please stop just ticking boxes for features and focus more on your user experience.

No volte options

Bought in 2019, using after LG G4. Works fine so far, especially in battery life. But the camera lacks for details in zoom and overall resolution after G4. I'm glad for sound, performance (real quick and no stutter) at all.

O+Is this phone india australia only???
I cannot find it neither in china or eu ..

• Reno z

Anonymous, 09 Jul 2020Color os 7. android 10Not recommend for colorOS 7. I am having lagging problem after the update

• Deano

farhan, 06 Jul 2020is anyone facing battery draining issue on standby? it lose... moreNo if I leave my battery on %100 over night it will only lose about %2 it's very good on standby

• 01483484644

Color os7 android 10 undate plise

Color os 7. android 10

• farhan

is anyone facing battery draining issue on standby? it loses more than 30% overnight even on power saving mode and all unneccessary bulshit turned off.

• ok cool

Can I get GCam with this?
If so someone send a link for it

I can't update my Reno

• Danny

Anonymous, 10 Jun 2020Got the 128gb/4gb version for £169 here in UK.... moreWhere did you get it from for that price ?

Got the 128gb/4gb version for £169 here in UK.

Got to be the best phone you can get for money, especially with twin speakers, AMOLED Display and in-screen finger print reader!

Was a little concerned with it having a MediaTek speaker, but this proved to be unfounded, does a great job.

• ok cool

juanjmh, 19 Apr 2020Is it made of plastic or is the frame made of metal?Plastic

• juanjmh

Is it made of plastic or is the frame made of metal?

Had had this about a week great phone good features and transition form old phone to new very quick even without using clone phone

• trippex

This has been the perfect phone for the price period.

I found that it doesn't connect to screen mirroring to Samsung tv