Oppo Reno Z

Oppo Reno Z

• trippex

This has been the perfect phone for the price period.

I found that it doesn't connect to screen mirroring to Samsung tv

Just bought yesterday for 8gb ram 128 gb storage. Any idea this phone could to wireless charging

Slaiter, 21 Nov 2019Yes Q1 2020It's great that Oppo will be supporting update for Android 10 for a mid-range phone. I own this phone and the battery life is far better than any phone I've used in the past.

• ok cool

Gary, 23 Feb 2020I battery life is excellent. I have 4gb ram with 128gb Me... moreAhhh so you got the UK model as well!?

• Gary

Shell, 07 Dec 2019I like the device but i don't have any idea about the batte... moreI battery life is excellent. I have 4gb ram with 128gb Memory version. Until now, I have used all android phones, this is the best one. Trust me u wont' regret, if u get it.

• Gary

Bruno, 06 Dec 2019What size SIM card does it take?U can use micro sim cards in both sloths and both support 4g network.

• karthik

phone is overheating and drain battery

• heyeee

ok cool, 02 Jan 2020I just got this phone today, and how do I turn on video sta... moreit already has a video stabilization itself

shannyb, 12 Feb 2020Overheats, battery isnt as good as oneplus, screen brightne... morebeen using this phone 5 months and it never had a lag before. the battery too is excellent.

• ok cool

shannyb, 12 Feb 2020Overheats, battery isnt as good as oneplus, screen brightne... moreWdym!? The battery is amazing, and turn off auto brightness

• shannyb

Overheats, battery isnt as good as oneplus, screen brightness toggles randomly, lag.

Veronika, 05 Jan 2020Just did a droid hardware check and it says the main camera... moreIts called Quad bayer technology, 48Mp Quad bayer will have 12Mp output. But sony imx586 used in this phone can go full 48Mp, not like others.

• nick

Best phone I have owned andwas only £250. New Color OS version in the pipeline and it will be even better. I have the 8gb version but had to buy it from overseas retailers. it was configured UK version so no probs with my network.

• Veronika

Just did a droid hardware check and it says the main camera is only 12mp? I would think this app is realistic in what it says and if that's true, it answers my question of why this supposed 48mp camera takes such bad shots and that my IPad's camera does better.

• ok cool

I just got this phone today, and how do I turn on video stabilisation?

• .

i have been using it so far and it is AMAZING for its price.nothing is particularly outstanding but there is bad.if u are on a budget,this is the phone to go

• Shell

peter, 13 Oct 2019there is no way to install gcam on reno z ? i wish it just ... moreI like the device but i don't have any idea about the battery life. How long can it without charging after heavy use?

• Bruno

What size SIM card does it take?

• Alex

Harry, 04 Dec 2019This or Xiaomi redmi note 8 pro? Please can't decide! About... moreThis phone is good,,but after search a lot, I found asus zenfone 5z is far better, it has superior chipset snapdragon 845, and will updated to android 10 soon.