Oppo Reno Z

Oppo Reno Z

Anonymous, 16 Aug 2019this phone is a must forget phone , wifi weakWhich country are you in? I would stop posting here and go to an Oppo store or contact their support team. It's better than discouraging people to buy a great phone!!

• RenoZ-User

i have been using this phone for 2 weeks

Pros:
beautiful display and colors compared with other super amoled and ips displays
awesome stereo sound with Dolby
able to run most game on high settings with no problems
great, solid camera, no gimmicky features
very little bloatware apps
Color OS is fine
Glass Front and Back, solid feel on hand
Free Case

Cons:
water droplet selfie blocks part of your screen estate
wifi not as strong as other major brands
the charger adapter is bulky
VOOC charging only, cant share your friend's qualcomm quickcharge

this phone is a must forget phone , wifi weak

• harry

oppo reno z when Released mobile store

Anonymous, 08 Jul 2019Oppo reno z doesn't have stereo speakers. While poco have themYes it does

JonJon, 30 Jul 2019Ok so I'm in the UK. I couldn't exert my patience and ran out an... moreWhat network are you on? I'm on ee and minds absolutely fine!

JonJon, 30 Jul 2019Ok so I'm in the UK. I couldn't exert my patience and ran out an... moreThe absence of SD -CARD was a downer for me !! However thank you for your review, this is a major issue !!

JonJon, 30 Jul 2019Ok so I'm in the UK. I couldn't exert my patience and ran out an... moreI think your unit might have an issue, line has better reception than my previous phone which was a Huawei p10 plus

when it is launching in india

Anonymous, 01 Aug 2019Is this phone released?Yes

Is this phone released?

• JonJon

Ok so I'm in the UK. I couldn't exert my patience and ran out and purchased the UK model.

Nice phone but with major flaws. Color Os is buggy/ugly/laggy. UK model only has 4gb.

The phone has very weak reception, lte/4g speeds are abysmally slow and the phone loses reception all the time. This is VERY irritating and annoying.

Apart from that, the phone is nice. Screen, finger print sensor, sound Volume levels, battery life etc are great.

But the reception issue is a major major major flaw. I was literally stuck without reception/internet today for over 2 hours as the phone was just not picking up signal. My friend who was with me, has a honor 10 lite, and he had full reception and 4g - we were both on the same network :/

Got the Aussie version and love it. Fantastic value for the money and the camera is brilliant

• Teutonic

For people want to know full network specification:
GSM: 850/900/1800/1900MHz
WCDMA: Bands 1/2/4/5/6/8/19
LTE FDD: Bands 1/2/3/4/5/7/8/18/19/20/26/28
LTE TDD: Bands 38/39/40/41

Above info comes directly from box sticker (OPPO CPH1979)

Regards

when it comes to the Asian markets?

Are you sure about HDR support?

brilliant colors and good design

• Pradeep

Absolutely brilliant. I am satisfied with the product. Great battery backup. No lag. Thank you oppo..

• Funmap

Anonymous, 08 Jul 2019Oppo reno z doesn't have stereo speakers. While poco have themIt does have stereo speakers!

Anonymous, 11 Jul 2019True, I didn't care about Apple, Samsung, Huawei.... Then I l... moreWell qualcomm and google everywhere.
I really hope HingMeng or Ark will solve many.