Panasonic Eluga I

Panasonic Eluga I

Tejas, 28 Feb 2018It is an worstiest phone I had ever used.... If anybody is... moreI ordered a maime cell phone from my touch company 19 days ago, today I got but it's an unusable one panasonic eluga 1 which is unable to run, just a toy

• R. Subramanian

sachin, 16 Nov 2016How to update Panasonic eluga I ?Phone is good but some features are not available. eg.
1.No call recording feature
2 navigation key position changing option. All are OK.

• young bass

unlock solution patten

• Tejas

sachin, 16 Nov 2016How to update Panasonic eluga I ?It is an worstiest phone I had ever used.... If anybody is planing to buy this phone then don't buy this phone.... In single language I could say is this phone is wastage of money.... Panasonic Is a very worst compony for phones...

soumit, 15 Sep 2016don't buy this phone ...u lost your money ....this phone is... moreSport but it support 3G and also high frequency wifi also I have also the same phone.

sachin, 16 Nov 2016How to update Panasonic eluga I ?Yes you can update you Panasonic eluga I by same method as i had done that is rooting and then downloading custom rom.

Worst phone ever its not working properly after 1 year.

• Avinash K

Dont buy panasonic product after sales service and prpducts also not good

• sachin

Akhil, 05 Oct 2016If it had lollipop update and Rom update It would be a ni... moreHow to update Panasonic eluga I ?

• dhruv

SHIV GARG, 08 Jul 2016same problem Same automatic working

• prajot

facing d sme problem

• Akhil

If it had lollipop update and Rom update
It would be a nice phone

• paridhi

very horrible phn n vry disappointed after the purchase went 2 time in service center battery drainage and scren problem asked me to pay 5000 for scren n I purchase phn at ₹11900

• dr rajnish

Phone is automatic working after 5-6 months .it is very bad

• soumit

don't buy this phone ...u lost your money ....this phone is only slim and doesn't supported 3g ...and can't use high frequency wifi .. also have hanging problem ....u can't update your phone ....

• maninder jeet

VIVEK, 20 Aug 2016I am facing hanging problem several times in PANASONIC ELUG... moresame hanging problem, done blunder buying this phone. want my money back. sent to service centre no news of its back. month is going to pass. i bought it by thinking that its a brand. but disappointed badly.

• Gurry

It is not a phone, but a headache for you, dont buy this. Not working good,,hanging problem is habbit of this phone .

• VIVEK

I am facing hanging problem several times in PANASONIC ELUGA I. Android software will not open. Again and again restarting only happened. I don't know how to resolve this problem.

Very poor phone touch stopped and hang problem

• jess

jackson, 05 Apr 2016Nice design .. Very attractive ..good performance ..multi t... moreMay I know how to increase the sound of. Music player .plz