Pantech PG-8000

Pantech PG-8000

• oshan

Dear sir, I'm satisfied to PG 8000 phone which
i have now, but the battery of this phone is
dead. i need a battery. Please help me to get
this battery as soon as possible. need a super
fast reply. Thanking you Best Regards

• YOGISH

i need this type mobile

• Malekzadeh

Dear sir, I'm satisfied to PG 8000 phone which i have now, but the battery of this phone is dead. i need a battery. Please help me to get this battery as soon as possible. need a super fast reply. Thanking you Best Regards

• kapila basnayake

• ISK

it is a very baaaaaaaaaaad mob phone,thats y it is very slow,battery is always dead,cant download anything.so dont buy this mob phone

• munna

Thanking you

Best Regards

Dear sir,

Thanking you

• madashell

I purchased the pantech8000and its not worth anything it freezes and shuts its self off can't access apps or dial or speak on handset without it dropping calls.this phone should have never left factory and scrapped because its useless.the worst investment I have ever made in a cellphone.will never buy another pantech product again.and if anyone does buy the pantech8000 go get your money back cause you just got burnt.

• basheer

Good evening
My brother had to change the password in the Type of Mobile pantech pg 8000 and more than once .. Even forgotten. And I am puzzled because we have tried repeatedly to open the device but to no avail .. Is there some way to help me?

IM : 357209000668091
SN : GESKP066809
CT : 0681

• aakreeth

mobile is fab but problem is with battery

Lovely and unique phone. Please i will like to know where to get the battery and the charger.I have searched every where for it but cant get it and right now i cant use it bcos of that.

• isuru

it is a wery slow phone &un usble phone

• Aman$

It literally a camera not phone..........

• MOHs

Cooooooll

• necro

its ugly

this is a camera.. :((

• sina

its awsum

Useless for me!
designed only for right-handed people !

• Sir

DUMINDA SANJEEWA, 13 Jan 2010Dear sir, I'm satisfied to PG 8000 phone which i have no... moredear SANJEE

thats ok. ill send you a new one. ok?

regards,
Sir.

• King Tari

i forgott my phone code i need a code to open the phone PG800.Thank you..