Philips 330

Philips 330

• Getcyy

Guys any one of you might be seeing this have the headset/usb charger of this product?? bcz m having this product but i cant hear any voice from incoming call & same for opponent he cant hear any voice,, i wont get any internal part of this product now, so if you guys have any then plz reply me bak,, getcyy@yahoo.com ,, thank you.

• dip

dont go for looks. v bad performance

• dutt

heey , this phone has a lot of complaints dont buy it

anyone know how to connect data cable to it

• Himanshu

hi..I bought it on Jan'05..it was working fine till now...the display doesnt refresh when i close its flap...does any1 had/have the same problem...and if u sorted it out ...plzz help me out.thank u in advance :)

• Uttam Sarkar

How can I download Polyphonic Indian Ring Tones.

• Uttam Sarkar

How can I know Manufacturing Date of my Mobile Philips 330.

• Uttam Sarkar

I wanna say about my cell philips 330,i have it but i have problen in function can u forward me mannual on my e-mail please.

• Uttam Sarkar

can u plz tell me how to download polyfonic ring tone or how should i compose that by using keys just help me with the steps

• shejo

• Appiah Justice

I am using this typw of phone and there was a time the phone switched off and i put on so it is now requestinng for PCK code. can u please give me the code or solution to this problem. Or can u attache the manual and mail it to me.

• Mohd.Naushad

Sir/Mam

• dinesh

i am not able to download polytones here in India. Can nebody tell me how to do that in India.

thanks
diNkeE

• sadik

i just wanna buy it

• Farah Ali

U people made me confused, I wanted to buy but now I ll give another thought...

• ganesh

Dear users of philips 330 phone,

I like to get a philips 330 mobile phone can any body tell me how much this handset cost(in Rs.)and pls tell me, is it worth buying
this phone.

• Jelly

this stuff are really cute,...i love it!!!

• dawood

its a good lookin phone......but the phone gets hanged easily i faced it in the first day itself.....take care bye

• openmind

well guys i got one to and it doesn't made me any troubles it is handy stilish and slides easily in my pocket well that's it hope your's working like mine i mean very very good

• REGINA NAZZAH

I have PHILIPS 330. the games alone has occupied abt 79% of the memory making to hand and screen becoming blank. It is difficult to make call because I cant see the function keys so what should i. Just tell me how to delete the games so I can have more space and also access the phone easily. Thephone is only 5months old.
Regina

• REGINA NAZZAH

i have the philips 330. th games alone has occupied abt 79% of the memory making to hang and the screen becoming blank. it is difficult to make calls because i can see the functions so what should i do. its making sick. just tell me how to delete games and have more space so i can access the phone easily.