Realme 1

Realme 1

• Zuhaib

Three years and working good. I was expecting a year or two at the most.

The display is still chic,

Best buy in this price range

Abhi, 26 Jun 2021Man this phone is not letting me to buy a new phone. Three ... moresame here man. although my screen from one side has become discoloured in last few months but other than that everything works just fine as it was almost 3 years ago

Alex, 21 Apr 2020Could you please send me the settings of camera..because my... moreDownload google cam, i use the same

• Zoy

Abhi, 26 Jun 2021Man this phone is not letting me to buy a new phone. Three ... moreReally this phone is very good. I like this phone so much.

• Abhi

Man this phone is not letting me to buy a new phone. Three years and still working fine

• rish

Maybe because it was their first product... it still works good without any trouble

Except for the Battery decay the performance can't be ignored till date, I had to change my thoughts of buying new smartphone because of its performance 😅

• Telepon Seluler

Almost 3 years the quality of performance is still reliable. 6GB ram is op

Phone is good but it has high sar value which affects brain

• mikel

why realme 5i doesnt included in android 11 update?

Antonio, 08 Nov 2020Does it not revert to the original OS if you hard reset it? Nope. It will remain with the latest version of software.

• Antonio

RishiGuru, 29 Jun 2020Realme 1 is in reality a stripped down lower cost version o... moreDoes it not revert to the original OS if you hard reset it?

I'm using this model and this is the best one I have ever used. I have great photography images of it here https://turntablegeek.com/

RishiGuru, 29 Jun 2020Realme 1 is in reality a stripped down lower cost version o... morethank you, very helpfull

Chandra, 16 Aug 2019I have used 15 month of realme1 mobile...After Upgrade to c... moreRealme 1 is in reality a stripped down lower cost version of Oppo F7. And it is sad to see the Realme released a month later than F7 won't get the Android 10 based ColorOS 7 update in India.

I am an Oppo F7 user and currently received ColorOS 7.1. The biggest advantage with this update is the near-stock Android experience that ColorOS 7.1 brings to the table. I received the update on my Oppo F7 as on 24th June, 2020. Oppo prior had released the beta version of the same last month of May, 2020. They performed a month or so of soak test over 2000 beta volunteers in India like you before releasing the stable version.

Below are the details after update:
ColorOS Version: V7.1
Android Version: 10
Android Security Patch: June, 2020
Build Number: CPH1819EX_11_F.11
Date of release: 24th June, 2020
Size: 2.56 GB

Immediately after the huge update I performed hard factory reset on my F7. The phone after reset rebooted with everything wiped out of its memory and everything set to factory defaults. These is a mandatory procedure I follow after every major android software updates. I avoid 9 out of 10 issues, as now after hard reset the phone is running at optimal level as the developer intended.

Coming back to the latest Android 10 update, I am truly impressed. The new update have borrowed many important traits straight from their sub-brand OnePlus which I like. Straight off, the new ColorOS 7.1 seems much less bloated than before and the software now feels much less offensive than previous ColorOS 6 on Android 9. Like the new border-less design which makes visuals more attractive and operation more efficient. The new default icon pack, new font style, system wide Dark Mode and new navigation gestures all makes the new software feel rich in look and feel. Any operations on the phone now seems as smooth as silk with no stuttering whatsoever.

I really liked the new fresh look, more optimized and intuitive UI's of Camera, Album, Contact apps after this new update. Even the new new charging animation looks awesome. I use a 18 watts fast charger with my F7 and charging speeds remain same as before. Lastly, we finally have VoWiFi (WiFi calling) enabled on this phone. VoWiFi will help us to get connected to any Wi-Fi network and able to make calls when carrier signal strength is poor or no GSM signal is available. However the GSM carrier needs to supports this new tech.

Finally, truly impressed with Oppo's hard work of making the new software more lean and purposeful while providing liquid smooth operational speed. Oppo have kept the promise and provided us with two major android software updates. F7 arrived with Android 8.0 and subsequently got updated to Android 9 and now finally we have Android 10. Released in April, 2018 I just hope our F7 gets another year of android security patch updates until Mar, 2021.

• Realme sucks ass

This phone is trash everytime i rotate it to normal it wont so its damn trash i have auto rotate

• Alex

dd, 26 Mar 2020using it from june 2018; 6gb-128 gb model. doing great, no ... moreCould you please send me the settings of camera..because my phone is capturing photos like VGA camera.

Sky, 14 Nov 2019Im using realme device from 14 months now.. Here's what i... moreThis was the reason why I never bought RealMe 1 on the first place. The 1 was in reality a knocked down Lite version of Oppo F7. So I waited for 7 more months after RealMe 1 release to have the F7 at a reasonable price of INR 15K for 4/64 GB variant. The reason was on long run, the F7 will be the winner.

The Oppo F7 have:

1) Way better front & rear camera than RealMe. As of today, it still takes excellent shots.
2) Lightning fast rear fingerprint scanner. A must in my list, dearly missed in RealMe.
3) Better overall display quality. I have compared both phones side by side as one of my relatives own one and the F7 display is way superior in every way.

• dd

using it from june 2018; 6gb-128 gb model. doing great, no problem till now. color os update cause loss of few camera features giving new features. but ok with it. overall good unexpected purchase

• Ash

Chandra, 16 Aug 2019I have used 15 month of realme1 mobile...After Upgrade to c... morei agree, i am facing similar problem with phone getting a little slower... it performs fine usually but feels like Colour OS 6 is bit heavy for this hardware... something is wrong...