Realme 1

Realme 1

• rsndj

i have been using from july 2018 but i have felt it much more better than any phone released at that time

• Realmya**

This phone is nothing but wasting of money. keeping frozen, working slowly.

• Shamsudheen

Realme x2 battery over drain

• Adul Al Salami Kebab

Anonymous, 27 Jul 2019worst mobile. i have a realme c2 in which the product colou... moreProbably factory error?

• Sky

Im using realme device from 14 months now..
Here's what i have to say now..
1st in speed and performance i don't feel any problem till the day.. device is working fine and smooth....
2nd biggest loss i feel is about camera.. after the big update of colour OS 6 everything about the camera is changed .. front camera is still ok ok..but back camera quality was reduced drastically..and then after every security update camera quality is getting low and low.. don't know why realme is doing this.. but its request to realme.. plz give us our back camera quality back...as it was before colour os 6 ..plz plz!!

Chandra, 16 Aug 2019I have used 15 month of realme1 mobile...After Upgrade to c... moreThere is no way to revert back an update. And what is 'Camera QUANTITY' ?? 😂😂

Ashokdamm, 22 Aug 2019I'm using realme 1 past one year they are no issues in my m... more
Best phone

Anonymous, 30 May 2019My realme3pro battery drain very fast please rectify the problemDon't use tick-tock

• Ashokdamm

I'm using realme 1 past one year they are no issues in my mobile but camera not satisfied for me using Google camera getting good results the new update c.41 no lag smooth experience

• Chandra

I have used 15 month of realme1 mobile...After Upgrade to colorOs 6.0,I face so many problem after updating.Camera Quantity isn't Satisfying me.In coloros 5.2, Super Vivid mode has Available but now in color coloros 6.0,there is a Croma boost option available...That couldn't satisfied me..Picture Quality is not Good..So i want to retrieve my previous version of coloros... Please Give me feedback how to downgrade to colorOs 5.2...

• Rajesh vishwakarma

I have used 1 year of realme1 smartphone
(Colour os6 c.41 before openien)
Really, I did not see any complent before colour os6 c.41 update in realme1 this is my opinion of 1 year experience sir,!

• Rajesh vishwakarma

You have disappointed me a lot of after update c.41 in camera when I will setisfied then you take us super vivid mode in camera please take us we are requesting my all friends

worst mobile. i have a realme c2 in which the product colour is blue but the box states it as black with the imei and sn number same on device and box

• amogh

i took this phone a year ago and this phase has been my phase of regret really, i mean there are updates only once in a year and they dont fix bugs and ram management issues. the selfie camera is so washed out like sometimes i feel like throwing this phone into thrash. i really want to to let people not waste their money and patience on this phone .

My realme3pro battery drain very fast please rectify the problem

• Shristi

I'm facing the problem since the new update,after it the front camera quality is so poor n back camera is also somehow..please fix the problem as soon as possible
Thanks

• Safin

Realme 2 pro mobile picture's pixel is so weak and photo 2× photo cracked and slowmotion's feature is not working too. So new update and fix this bug
Thank u.

• Chirag

BLE(Bluetooth Low Energy) devices are not working properly with this device

• shijin

I m using this phone from the last october 6/128 type.. no major issues yet.. no even a single hang.. no heating issues.. if saying about battery life i will rate 3.5/5 but still not bad.. its light weight.. slim and looks very shining too.. it doesnt have touch sensor for unlock but the face detection is fast.. sound quality is good.. one of the issue is about camera.. if we zoom a pic taken from the main camera, its quality is poor.. front cam also will show little fair than original.. but if u r a selfie lover u will be enjoying it.. the rate for such specs is what made me buy the stuff but genuinly saying i m right with this.. overall i will give 4.2/5 :)

Real me 2 always out of stock