Realme 3i, Realme X hands-on review
Realme had a big event today, unveiling the Realme 3i - a mix of Realme 3 performance and Realme C2 design and bringing the Realme X to its first market outside China - India. We were at the launch in New Delhi and we had the chance to spend some quality time with the new handsets.
Let's rewind for a second. The Realme 3 was released back in March with Helio P70 chipset for the Indian market and Helio P60 for the global audience. The difference between the two chipsets is minimal at best so the 3i, which comes with the P60 shouldn't feel like a downgrade at all. It will stand out a bit more though, as it comes with the same diamond-cut back as the Realme C2.
Realme 3i specs
- Body: Polycarbonate back, Gorilla Glass 3 front;
- Screen: 6.2-inch, 19:9, HD+, IPS LCD
- Rear Camera: Primary 13MP, f/2.2 lens; Secondary 2MP depth sensor; LED flash; 1080@30fps video recording, digitally stabilized 1080p@30fps
- Front Camera: 13MP, f/2.0; 1080p@30fps video recording
- Chipset: MediaTek Helio P60, octa-core CPU (4xA73 @2.0GHz + 4xA53 @2.0GHz), Mali-G72 MP3 GPU
- Memory: 3/32 GB or 4/64 GB, dedicated microSD slot for up to 256GB expansion
- OS: Android 9 Pie; ColorOS 6.0 on top
- Battery: 4,230mAh, 10W charging
- Connectivity: Dual SIM (4G), Bluetooth 4.2, GPS/GLONASS, Wi-Fi a/b/g/n, FM radio, microUSB 2.0
- Colors: Diamond Black, Diamond Red, Diamond Blue
- Misc: Rear-mounted always-on fingerprint scanner
The Realme X brought along two special versions - the Spider-Man Editon and the Master Edition dedicated to Garlic, and Onion. The last one is actually two limited colors, inspired by the French cuisine - we kindly remind you they are not for eating.
Realme X specs
- Body: Plastic back and frame, Gorilla Glass 5 front; 161.3x76.1x8.6mm, 191g
- Screen: 6.53-inch, 19.5:9 aspect, 1080x2340px resolution, 394ppi, OLED.
- Rear Camera: Primary 48MP, f/1.7 lens; secondary 5MP depth sensor; LED flash; 4K@30fps video recording.
- Front Camera: 16MP, f/2.0; 1080p@30fps video recording.
- Chipset: Snapdragon 710, octa-core CPU (2x2.2 GHz 360 Gold & 6x1.7 GHz Kryo 360 Silver), Adreno 616.
- Memory: 4/6/8GB of RAM, 64/128GB of storage, no microSD slot.
- OS: Android 9 Pie; ColorOS 6.0 on top.
- Battery: 3,765mAh, 20W VOOC 3.0 charging.
- Connectivity: Dual SIM (4G), Bluetooth 5.0, GPS/GLONASS, Wi-Fi a/b/g/n/ac, FM radio, USB-C, 3.5mm jack.
- Colors: Steam White, Punk Blue, Onion, Garlic White
- Misc: Under-display optical fingerprint scanner.
Now let's get to know the devices one by one.
3i when arrive myanmar?
- 16 hours ago
India gets upgraded P70 cpu at a cheaper price
- 27 Jul 2019
And super vooc will not work on a USB-C?
- 20 Jul 2019