Realme 5i

Realme 5i

• Wildcat

Anonymous, 29 Dec 2020I want to buy realme 5i can any friend suggest me about thi... moreIve been using this phone for a year, good battery and good camera....low price also...the problem is charging too slow and always hang...

• wawa

My realme 5i is always heating, why is it like this? And it is always logging. I hope it can be fix.

I have compare this phone with 3 different type of phone..first the Huawei 2i and realmi c2 with same network connection...it seems that it had a low with internet signal most of the time..using the phone by comparing with 2 difrent phone Huawei 2i and realmi c2... REalmi 5i cannot beat them in internet signal connection in low signal area places...it's has unstable internet connection.

• anynomous

seems like redmi 9 prime better than this 5i.. because i have 2 of them..and I've make comparison

• UNIVERSE WINNER

Asfand, 30 Mar 2021How we can go to version 9 it's already version 10Good

• Asfand

Anonymous, 29 Mar 2021It's stupid about how people keep saying this phone ne... moreHow we can go to version 9 it's already version 10

anonymous, 23 Mar 2021It's looks like we have a same problem with our phone.... morenothing, still the same I hope that realme will fix about this problem.

It's stupid about how people keep saying this phone network is weak while I use It from its release until now it's working good with pubg.mobilelegend. and even now I playing genshin impact with normal setting(very playable with low setting. Even at lowest setting never got FPS drop)how I do that? Well. Just dont update your phone. Just stay at version 9.0

• Unknown

Wongjowo, 20 Mar 2021This phone receive update android 11?????Maybe but I think no chance 😹

• anonymous

Anonymous, 11 Mar 2021It's just me? that it optimize on its own and its frea... moreIt's looks like we have a same problem with our phone. What did you do to your phone btw? di you fix it already? how?

• anonymous

why my application get automaticly back when I open it ? how can I fix it ?

This phone receive update android 11?????

It's just me? that it optimize on its own and its freaking shit like I'm using app then it will go home then when you try to click the app again it will restart

• Fox

The customer service is trash. I went 2 times for the charging port repair (which they clearly said was broken) they said come again in a week. They refused to fix it. I would have paid for if they said it would take money to fix but they didn't even say that. I paid more for the official model.What??

• Patrisio

This phone is good..but i have facing a trouble when playing mobile legend...it's have weak connection problem sometimes touch ghost do happen..and app freez for a while even after update..not recommended for games...realmi c2 internet connection is way better then this realmi 5i..

• MangKanor

This phone lags so much

• Kontol

I been using this for a year so far no complain

• sum85

using this phone around 1 year, so far stil good, never have problem. i can use this phone for social apps for 2 days without charging

• Little gamer

Anees, 24 Feb 2021Please can you give me andriod 9.0 link i am facing problem... moreGo to your nearest service center.
They will back ur phn to previous versions.!

• Anees

pxyon, 12 Jan 2021for me, the most stable update is c.59 but when I downloade... morePlease can you give me andriod 9.0 link i am facing problems in new update