Realme 5i

Realme 5i

Penn, 10 hours agoEarphone jack above or below?? Please reply me Below

• Penn

Earphone jack above or below?? Please reply me

• lana

realme 5i or redmi 8 ???

• Nazrul

Rralme 5i everything is good but camera quality is very bad.

• endy

akzn, 06 Feb 2020spec here said that wifi has bgn/ac dual band. bought it yeste... morejust check the website, it didnt say that the device support 5ghz

• akzn

spec here said that wifi has bgn/ac dual band.
bought it yesterday,
realme 5i, it can't detect my wifi 5ghz router
already downloaded wifi detector from playstore, it says my device not supported 5ghz wifi.

fyi my redmi note 4 pro can connect to my 5ghz wifi without problem

Black dude, 09 Jan 2020I haven't use realme..but I won't recommend Samsung. Samsung wo... moreJust hard reset your phone and boom, you have a phone not lagging

• is that supra

Realme 5 and Realme 5i are like the same Toyota car using the 2JZ engine, but one uses a supra body and one uses a corola body.

momochi, 30 Jan 2020what camera sensor did they use with the main shooter?.... I do... moreImx 386
But redmi 8 and 8a use imx363 the dame one as Google pixel

• patam

really 2.0 usb thats a bummer

• cj

this is 2.4ghz wifi only the 5ghz wifi cant detect

• momochi

what camera sensor did they use with the main shooter?....
I doubt its Sony IMX363 which is the camera sensor of google pixel....
I think ther are following the trend of "Quad camera" from higher end phones, and 12mp main shooter from google pixel....

ah it's a blue green realme 5 that has an i at the end

• venkat

DevoToDios, 10 Jan 2020I use 3 years J7 2015 and it didn't went lagonce you play pubg game then you tell your mobile lag or not

Anonymous, 10 Jan 2020It's another joke realme device, more realme 5 series Guess, it only means that they are clearing the stock of SD665 with new device launches. Moreover it also is a clear indication that RealMe 6 is about to be launched by the month of February/March. As per leaks, RealMe 6 would have the RealMe 3 Pro's SD710 which is a better processor than SD665.

Just check the date of release between 3, 3i and 5 and then do the same comparison between 5, 5s and 5i - you would notice a trend of the next number version being announced/released 1-2 months after the i version is released in the market. That's just an observation. So you might need to have some patience for a couple of months until March to buy the next # version which am sure would be much better than the current lot with the SD665.

This could be my next phone, IF Realme price it aggressively in our market. Would gladly pay $100 or so for the 3GB variant, but that's just wishful thinking.

Its soo cheap tho. About $135-150 you get sd665 powered phone, 5000mAh battery to last at least fullday needs, 4 camera, and useful feature from coloros.
1 thing lacking is the absence of silicon/jelly case which usually comes with realme phone

I dont understand why Realme is launching so many phones which only end up competing with each other. In Indian market we have 5/5S/5I/3 Pro competing with each other and also X/XT/X2 competing in a different price segment.

I feel they are just pushing out phones with whatever excess components they have from their One Plus / Oppo / Vivo production lines since all these brands are owned by one company. So today they have 12 MP camera modules in stock they launch 5i. After 6 months when the 12 MP camera stock gets depleted and they find they have some 13 MP camera modules lying unused the launch 5Z or 5X version.

Zero brand strategy. Zero brand building.

• DevoToDios

Black dude, 09 Jan 2020I haven't use realme..but I won't recommend Samsung. Samsung wo... moreI use 3 years J7 2015 and it didn't went lag

It's another joke realme device, more realme 5 series