Realme 5i

Realme 5i

• AshRul

shark, 05 Jul 2020Does this phone support 5g wifi ? nope already test it.. but at spec mention can use 5ghz wifi

How many days can the battery last without charging it?

• Ali Raza

screwy, 25 Jun 2020which one is better 5i or c3??Realme 5i is better because it is well optimised and it has snapdragon chipset which is better than mediatek chipset in battery timing and in heat control.

• Ali Raza

Umairbhatti279, 30 Jun 2020Is any one facing heating in normal usage of realme 5i Aro... moreBro I have this phone and I don't have any particular issue like this. The phone heats just a tiny bit in the area you mentioned but that is because of summer season now a days. So, don't worry it has snapdragon chipset which is usually the best and does not heat much like other chipsets.
A little heat is normal when the phone is used a bit in summer season.

• 00sd00

LeBrown, 05 Jul 2020Is there going to be a problem if you upgrade this phone to... moreIt was slow at first but it's okay once you restart. have fun!

• shark

Does this phone support 5g wifi ?

LeBrown, 05 Jul 2020Is there going to be a problem if you upgrade this phone to... moreHi! I upgrade my phone to Android 10 and it's now Realme UI, and it's fine to me, the version I updated is C.49.
But then, the previous version C.45 or C.47 update was a nightmare to them which luckily I didn't received the said versions

• LeBrown

Is there going to be a problem if you upgrade this phone to Android 10?

• Imran

which is good redmi 8 or realme 5i

• Hendra

• dany

Saad, 08 Jun 2020Guyz please tell me is this phone worth itYes it is bro

Is any one facing heating in normal usage of realme 5i
Around camera, finger print and same portion of lcd side??

• otim benzene@

Compare For This Phones Screen Brightness With Redmi Note 8 Pliz...#

Anonymous, 26 Jun 2020C3 for gaming 5i for cameraReally? C3 is no gyro for play pubgm well

screwy, 25 Jun 2020which one is better 5i or c3??C3 for gaming
5i for camera

azly, 21 Jun 2020i already upgrade to android 10. my friends told me that th... moreyes.it happens to most phone after been upgraded to a new version for example if u play games very well when u upgrade the game start lagging

• screwy

which one is better 5i or c3??

azly, 21 Jun 2020i already upgrade to android 10. my friends told me that th... moreYes i have already updated android 10..

i already upgrade to android 10. my friends told me that this phone maybe have a little bit problem when upgraded to android 10. does it true?

• M.rin