Realme 5i

Realme 5i

• Hoodaro

I've been using it for 2 years since the android 10 update, all of a sudden the home launcher is laggy, as well as the UI crashing, in games it's smooth, in case it's even okay with android 9, it's very stable when playing games, in android 10 because his performance seems to have dropped, even the camera is blurry what is that, his quality is always decreasing, there is also a blink issue with the camera, I should just buy another midrange, I'll try the sony xperia xz1 secondhand among the secondhand shops android 9 is okay I'm there, I hope he's strong when I buy him next

• Dhimz AnaksugQT

android 10 is buggy and super slow. the huawie nova 8i is better in performance even almost the same processor.

dont waste money on this.

• ananiya

Is this phone support usb pendrive?

• sid

Anonymous, 22 Nov 2021are you guys still using android 9 instead of android 10 fo... moreI'm still using android 9

Anonymous, 22 Nov 2021are you guys still using android 9 instead of android 10 fo... moreAnd if you don't update you could get a virus

Anonymous, 22 Nov 2021are you guys still using android 9 instead of android 10 fo... moreUpdate only, if the lag or slow it must be android, android is getting more and more sluggish, different from iOS or iPhone or ipad because apple does not use the os much and apple is very strong in the os so it will not be fast slow.

are you guys still using android 9 instead of android 10 for better performance? or the issues of lagging of android 10 have been solved?

P, 20 Nov 2021Will it have Android 11 updateno

• P

Will it have Android 11 update

Zachery, 14 Oct 2021Had this phone for 1 year and a half, it has become laggy a... moreThis is not a smartphone for playing games, buying a pc or console.

• Zachery

Had this phone for 1 year and a half, it has become laggy and noticable frame drop when playing CODM. But overall, it was a good phone with its price range.

• ZYREUX

Anonymous, 30 Apr 2021I downgraded my Realme 5i to android 9 to fix some lag. Doe... moreits kinda bad if we are talking to games

• Pimpy

Been using for 2 years and everything's good! Sure, it doesn't have the newer chip but it can pretty much do anything. I can play 60 fps on Minecraft (1.17) without any heat up, can play 50-60 fps on WoT:Blitz on High graphics without any lags whatsoever and I can get 10-13 hours SoT (I do classes for 6 hours, watch videos, play games, and surf the web). The stock camera's not so good but I downloaded GCam and the results are amazing! Overall, it's a good phone with the downside of having a single speaker and micro USB. Ugh, realme it's 2019! Can't do USB-C?

• .

is there really no way to transfer apps into the sd card?currently my only problem.

• Christian

When I am taking a screenshots in my realme 5i device, after taking screenshot I can't find the photo at my gallery. What do you think is the problem

• currui6758

cons :
fast charging would be great

pros :
fit perfectly in the hand
good for not a heavy gamer
because of hd res, phone rarely found a single heating issues
baterry is super in 5000mah below realme C3 with MTK Helio g70
photography is always above average in this price, been 2 years with sd 665, 4 more years baby

KAPRENATION, 06 Sep 2021Im using my phone now for almost 2years is it worth it if i... morei think updating the software version of it would been much more better but if you don't like big changes you better not but i really recommend updating the software!

• KAPRENATION

Im using my phone now for almost 2years is it worth it if i update it with the new system? Or there will the same problem as before (lag, crash of apps and slower phone?)

• dru8d

This phone support AAC Bluetooth codec. Please update parameters.

• dru8d

This phone support AAC Bluetooth codec. Please update parameters.