Realme 5i

Realme 5i

harmusam, 13 May 2020except long charge issue and it's 720p screen it's ok by my side... more720p screen combined with 5000mah battery actually contributes to it's long battery life. And it's a budget phone so 720p is ok.

Dipto Roy, 14 May 2020can you tell me, is this device got realme ui update or still on... moreIt's supposed to arrive may2020. But still no realme ui update

Anonymous lol, 06 May 2020For those who had touch issues, try update to a.19 firmware (you... moreBut I need the 3 finger screenshot feature. I have update A19 and still having touch issues with the 3 finger feature turned on.

• Comg

Why realme 5i doesn't work with ps4 controller?

• Veggie

Anonymous, 09 May 2020Are you sure the problem is gone? I am willing to buy this phon... moreI just bought this phone for my kids (the 4/64 type). I don’t find any problem with the touchscreen. And my kids play they favorite game Fortnite with it. They seems very happy with the phone and they say no lag on the fortnite game. It is better than when they play with my wife I phone 7......

can you tell me, is this device got realme ui update or still on color os ?

Really!! MicroUSB in 2020!! Go home Realme, You are drunk!!

• harmusam

except long charge issue and it's 720p screen it's ok by my side. ..btw it's camera sensor is sonyi 386 isnt it ? and whats is it slow motion ftps ? i guess its 720 with 120 fps ...please just submit this camera sensor and slow motion fps ..

• Jj

pabling, 29 Apr 2020i need your honest opinion guys my phone broke so I was planning... moreRealme c3 has a better gaming performance

Anonymous lol, 06 May 2020For those who had touch issues, try update to a.19 firmware (you... moreAre you sure the problem is gone? I am willing to buy this phone. So please help me.

• Az

Realme Fan 70, 20 Apr 2020Realme is nice, any trashtalkers out there doesent know how to u... moreI am having front can issues in realme. It always shows light pink background. Any idea?

Anonymous lol, 06 May 2020For those who had touch issues, try update to a.19 firmware (you... moreIm also having touch issues on letters sometimes

• Tuhin

Can anyone explain me how the touch problem exactly is.... I had a phone which sometimes worked/touched by itself even if i kept it on my table without touching it...an i couln't usr it with sweating hand.... Is it having same problem with realmi 5i...?? Or something else..plz somebody explain me...i am intending to buy this phone as soon as possible...bt really confused

• Anonymous lol

For those who had touch issues, try update to a.19 firmware (you can check on ota updates or manually download from realme website) secondly disable 3 finger screenshot from setting, and disable 3 finger split screen, mine is gone and i've played games like AOV and CODM without issues at all, contact me if ya need help

Ahsan, 23 Apr 2020Realme 5i users how is battery timing?Battery timing is good. I charge at night and during the day no need to recharge at all

pabling, 29 Apr 2020i need your honest opinion guys my phone broke so I was planning... moreTouch issues.planning to sell mine as soon as quarantine in my area is done.

• Tech Inventions

Hardik, 29 Apr 2020Does he support fast charging????NO 5i Does Not support Fast charge

• adir

i bought it since few days & yes im quite impressed with the screen clarity, battery, processor , i had bought Redmi 8A , but that phone is so lousy coz of 439 processor

• Kim

Cenny, 28 Apr 2020I love this phone, but can someone help me with my phone? I cant... moreSame problem. Can't play cod mobile properly ☹️

• pabling

dragonballerz, 30 Mar 2020Is that the only issue for the 5i? How about the Quality of the ... moredid you purchase one? how was it?