Realme 6

Realme 6

still no android 11 update i live in sweden ?

• zrmughal

I got the android 11 update today.
Conclusion: everything running flawless, simply amazing 100% recommended

• Georgik

Here in Romania the update has arrived 2 weeks ago and it runs better than the Android 10

Zyrog, 05 Sep 2021Been using Android 11 from 3 days no lag no problem. Things... moreI am also from Pak ... I have selected Pak region as well but got no update of android 11 .... I am using 4+128Gb variant .... When it is expected?

• zrmughal

Zyrog, 05 Sep 2021Been using Android 11 from 3 days no lag no problem. Things... moreAndroid 11 in realme 6 does it include google dialer or realme dialer because recording aap is must have for me

• Zyrog

Been using Android 11 from 3 days no lag no problem. Things that i feel improved in Android 11 are
If you game alot on your phone while using earphones the sound is louder now.
Animations are smother
Overall a very good update i suggest you guys update because i feel no lag no problem till now. I play games and media alot so in these department there is no issue and also if you take alot of calls there is no issue.
I have 8/128 variant. My region is Pakistan.

Anonymous, 12 Aug 2021Yes Android 11 is here and now my proximity sensor not work... moreYou are one of idiot who always want latest version of Android i mean what kind of idiot who update this phone into Android 11 this phone is unstable on Android 11

Keep that in the mind not all of the device is good when it comes of new Android version

Ali Othman, 31 Aug 2021same problem here, I think the problem is that realme proba... moreYes may be .... But the display quality is superb on realme devices .... It is my 1st realme cell phone but i like its ips lcd than huawei and any other

Umairose, 22 Aug 2021I am using this fone for last 6 months .... I am now having... moresame problem here, I think the problem is that realme probably used low quality displays leading to this problem...

• loms

please upgrade to android 11

My Realme 6 did everything almost perfectly, and it's doing well. The point is now it's still fast and smooth as the time i bought.

Aethelwulf, 24 Aug 2021Same I also have the same issue on my realme 6Hey ... Did u find any solution of screen retention ... My warranty is over ... I visited their customer centee and they told me to factory flash the phone ... Screen retention might go away then ... But he added that it is hardware issue .... Chances are little but it might correct the issue

Ravi, 23 Aug 2021Yes, I am also facing this blue issue So what didi u do?
Any solution u found out?

• Aethelwulf

Umairose, 22 Aug 2021I am using this fone for last 6 months .... I am now having... moreSame I also have the same issue on my realme 6

• Ravi

Umairose, 22 Aug 2021I am using this fone for last 6 months .... I am now having... moreYes, I am also facing this blue issue

I am using this fone for last 6 months .... I am now having screen burn/ screen retention issue ... It means that the previous app leaves a blur image to other app .... Any one also facing this??
What is the aolution?
Some one says on net that android 11 update will fix this issue....need guidance

• Sagar

Who said that Realme 6 device is made for gaming ?
It has low sensitivity very low no smoothness in gaming... because it gives minimum width 360 instead of 400 ...please improve you Dots per inch in android 11 update ..😏

• dont believe

Why is rotation not working in native apps? Is it possible they really made it that way, i can't even rotate gallery app? google apps rotate normally??!!

Umairose, 11 Aug 2021Hey there .... Did u get android 11 ? And what is your reg... moreim from sweden, still no 11 update

Yes Android 11 is here and now my proximity sensor not working.... great update Realme