Realme 6S

Realme 6S

• WorthWhile

Renars, 18 Sep 2020Hello! Does this phone support Off-Screen-Clock and notific... moreNo, it has no off-screen display for notification.

• Renars

Hello! Does this phone support Off-Screen-Clock and notifications?

Nemesis989, 03 Jun 2020What's the difference between 6 and 6s?camera

This is great smartphone. I tested it, its soo fluid with that 90 hz screen. Build quality is ok to Front camera have many filters and looks nice. Reccomended.

• TECHLORD

Picker , 30 Jul 2020Hi gys in my country india realme launched 6 & 6s> a... moreYes sir u should go for it... if u play for 2 to 3 hours perday or sometime... u can just make a ice bag or be near fan to make phone cool it helps a lot i play pubg in J6 and it heats so i made icebag..and the temperature was near 20 degree...so i also thaugt to buy REALME 6I

• xcv

I used/demoed a phone at our only carrier which offers it here in Serbia.
Realme UI Settings have way too many options in the main Setting menu. Scrolling is butter smooth, but I noticed some stuttering when switching between apps. There are part of system which are still called ColorOS, and I forgot one function but it was clearly Oppo (as they are Realme owner).
I pushed screen brightness to the max, and like 6 and 6 Pro, it's all right for indoor use, but under direct sunlight is a bit of struggle.
The main problem is the price at carrier - it's ~250 € which is too much as you can buy regular 6 at retailers for less money.

• xcv

Picker , 30 Jul 2020Hi gys in my country india realme launched 6 & 6s> a... moreAt the normal room temperature, left and center back of the phone heat between 38 to 39,5 C but that is normal as SoC never throttle i.e. no stuttering and performance degradation.

• Picker

Hi gys in my country india realme launched 6 & 6s> as 6i . I watched some videos on YouTube & find out both of them crosse's 50° after 30 minutes of game play should I go for it cz some times I play pubg 2-3 hours is it good to buy . help here !!!!!

• xcv

I forgot to type country :/ - Serbia.

• xcv

This is the first and so far only Realme phone you can get at carrier and is exclusive deal - you can't buy at retail like regular 6 and Pro version.

gamerz, 29 Jul 2020thanks for reply,,, do u have this mobile realme 6s???no but my friend have realme 6s

• gamerz

madein1, 24 Jul 2020yes pubg : hdr ultra call of duty : very... morethanks for reply,,, do u have this mobile realme 6s???

Will it be available in the Arab world?

Anonymous..., 16 Jul 2020does this phone run fortnite game smoothly ???yes

in 30 fps

high

gamerz, 23 Jul 2020can this phone gpu support fortnite & pubg game ???yes

pubg : hdr
ultra

call of duty : very high
very high

fortnite : high
30 fps

• gamerz

can this phone gpu support fortnite & pubg game ???

NFC yes , FM Radio no

• Anonymous...

does this phone run fortnite game smoothly ???

• sof

does this phone have automatic call recording function?

Elthan John, 27 May 2020No stereo speaker. Sorry I don’t buy it. Lazy brand.Well, buy yourself a samsung A01, which doesn't even have Dolby atmos