Realme 7 (Global)

Realme 7 (Global)

Nicole, 23 Oct 2021i cant believe that it's been a year since I bought th... moreIt is available actually. Some users from Indonesia I read on Realme community had get Android 11 several weeks ago.

• Nicole

boring interface
good fast charging
average cameras

go for the pro version or realme 8

Nicole, 23 Oct 2021i cant believe that it's been a year since I bought th... moreIt came to me but I have not updated it until I know their experiences and that it is stable. Stop complaining that it is a very good brand.

• Nicole

i cant believe that it's been a year since I bought this phone and still did not get android 11

what a crappy company !!!!!

jack left building, 01 Oct 2021OTA update to Android 11 ? what are the pros vs cons ?on mine relme 7 works 3 party laucnhers but, when screen is off and i on again firts launcher i see is stock launcher and my launcher kicks on after, so rly shit, phone is unuseable

Diego, 03 Oct 2021I was thinking of buying this cell phone. How is the performance?I think its worths the money! Games like Asphalt 9 Run without lag. But fortnite Laga a ton, but I think thats nőt the phones problem, only Epic Games didn't optimize it well. It just got the Android 11 today, and its tuning without lag. The camera is decent, the display is great.
I think this is the Best phone at this price.

Diego, 03 Oct 2021I was thinking of buying this cell phone. How is the performance?Are you want to buy Realme 7? It was bad product.

I was Realme 7 Asia version user. It was very, unboxing the phone, the first time it show very bad ghost touch, after update software several times, the ghost touch was gone but delay touch is never be fixed.

• Diego

jack left building, 01 Oct 2021OTA update to Android 11 ? what are the pros vs cons ?I was thinking of buying this cell phone. How is the performance?

• jack left building

OTA update to Android 11 ?
what are the pros vs cons ?

jackthewolfcub, 29 Sep 2021but i got worse bugs then rest i ask nobody have them, most... moreSo, your Realme 7 has issue by the way but you still use it?

NikiDroid, 28 Sep 2021Then you were lucky one. I was not lucky got device with de... morebut i got worse bugs then rest i ask nobody have them, most recent shit i discover whan u use tik tok or instagram and i disable app and freez in baterery option those 2 fuckers still drians battery like hell about 1mah / minute, they not work in backgriund at all but battery drians all the time, only restart phone works, but i dont wanna restart phne everytimka i watch tt or insta ffs

jackthewolfcub, 28 Sep 2021i dont have any delay when i touch ;) and im using nova lau... moreThen you were lucky one. I was not lucky got device with delay touch.

NikiDroid, 27 Sep 2021The Realme 7 is bad product. It also was my very bad smartp... morei dont have any delay when i touch ;) and im using nova launcher the king of launchers, pjone is light speed fast for me

jackthewolfcub, 06 Sep 2021lol i was happy 2 days with new R7 and suddenly i discovere... moreThe Realme 7 is bad product. It also was my very bad smartphone in last 2020 I used. The ghost touch is very complicated but got fixed after 2 twice update software, but the delay touch doesn't fixed even till uodate soft more than 3 times and also factory reset doesn't fix that issue. That's why I had sold it.

jackthewolfcub, 26 Sep 2021https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rR-wxwQBCocI had seen it. My Realme GT Master Edition can stay in zoom in photos and website using Chrome. Don't know for Realme 7. I had solt that phone more than 9 months ago.

NikiDroid, 17 Sep 2021I think that's ghost touch issue appear.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rR-wxwQBCoc

• V

jackthewolfcub, 06 Sep 2021lol i was happy 2 days with new R7 and suddenly i discovere... moreIf that's the problem I don't think it's worth the price

• V

need advice, 16 Sep 2021need advice guys i have received android 11 update shou... moreStay on Android10 till they've fix the problem on Android11

need advice, 16 Sep 2021need advice guys i have received android 11 update shou... moreDon't. Better stay on Android 10.

jackthewolfcub, 06 Sep 2021lol i was happy 2 days with new R7 and suddenly i discovere... moreI think that's ghost touch issue appear.