Realme 8

Realme 8

• Marko

Bad english, 6 hours agoYou need first to "finnish the settings" on your ... moreThanks for the info. I did the factory reset. I usually mess with all the settings on a new phone and than reset it and set everything neatly. I just left the google apps be this time.
And yes, it does have a screen protector.

• Bad english

Marko, 14 hours agoI just bought Realme 8, EU spec. There is no that huge Dare... moreYou need first to "finnish the settings" on your phone, and then you can uninstall Goole apps, like Music, Duo, News, even Drive.. That's it how it goes with Android phones (at least with 11 out of the box). Does yours have screen protector applied

• Marko

I just bought Realme 8, EU spec. There is no that huge Dare to Leap on the back. Just finished setting it up. Feels nice, works fine, charges fast with 30 wats. Love the UI. Screen is great, true eye openning for someone coming from 720p LCD.
The only thing that bugs me is tons of Google apps, I uninstalled them but Play Store just installed them again.

MrAAA, 12 Sep 2021Which better for gaming realme 8 or poco m3? my friend... for planying games u had better buy more strong ( hardware ) smartphone.

MrAAA, 12 Sep 2021Which better for gaming realme 8 or poco m3? Realme 8 of course

• MrAAA

Which better for gaming realme 8 or poco m3?

• User

Lots of bug. WiFi disconnects automatically, Some apps disappears from recent apps just after switching and not a decent ram management.

Uditha, 08 Sep 2021Is this has IR face unlock ? i saw some reviews there is ... moreThat is a proximity sensor (blinking light on camera)

Is this has IR face unlock ? i saw some reviews there is a IR diode is blinking just side to earpiece . I have the China manufactured device RMX3085 but i noticed there is no IR diode on my device :(

NithilaS, 31 Aug 2021Now this phone even has the ram expansion feature which is ... moreI can give you 2 good reasons not to use it:
1)ram is much, much faster than the internal storage so performance will take a hit
2) it will increase the wear and tear on the internal storage greatly and reduce its lifespan

• NithilaS

Now this phone even has the ram expansion feature which is super cool and we can expand our ram upto 13 GB max whenever needed.

• Rudra gupta

We all realme 8 user want carrier aggregation in this device sir I request you to please unlock this feature in this mobile

• Bad english

Does RealMe have good oleophobic coating, on the screen, under plastic screen protector that is on every RealMe 8?

You can even play cod mobile ff pubg asphalt 9....no lag

This phone is elite.... perfect for the price..not tha expensive Sha..I give it 💯

raj, 27 Aug 2021which is best for camera, display , performance redmi note ... moreRealme 8, and it's more like redmi 10S equivalent

• raj

Anonymous, 27 Aug 2021Realme 8 more betterthank you for your opinion

raj, 27 Aug 2021which is best for camera, display , performance redmi note ... moreRealme 8 more better

• raj

which is best for camera, display , performance redmi note 10 or realme 8?

• David Webb

DANA JAMAL97, 26 Aug 2021I think u have to going to realme 8 better than 8 pro in te... moreI accept your opinion.. Gladly 😂😂