Realme C15 Qualcomm Edition

Realme C15 Qualcomm Edition

I have some problem, when I take the phone outdoors the display becomes pale and highly brightened. It remains like that even after returning inside. I have to reboot the phone to make it normal again.

• RC15QE

Haseeb.pk, 24 Dec 2021Same issue bro very slow and unstable Internet I regret why... moreI Believe Your Set Having Issue. Mine Work Flawlessly, Snappy and Slightly Faster Compare To My C21 & Lastly Better Ram/Memory Management. Benchmark SD460 Is Better The G35>/=P35.

Deadman, 13 Sep 2021I. Dont recommend this phone. Slow internet. unstable inter... moreSame issue bro very slow and unstable Internet I regret why I purchased this phone

I have recently purchased this phone battery is great display is bright and sharp colors but unstable and very slow internet now soon I will sale it and I will buy my old partner redmi 9c which is so much better this this crap

• Khan

Sabry, 11 Nov 2021i use this phone since 1 year no issues to say long time ba... moreYou updated to android 11 ? How is it's performance now.

• Sabry

i use this phone since 1 year no issues to say long time battery 🔋 good camera quality i feel after updating into 2.0 UI

• Khan

sr777, 28 Sep 2021If you're seeing a greenish colour, turn on the Goog... moreThank you i will do so . i am not able to attach sample to see how it look. but let me change its setting hope it will fix the issue.

Khan, 26 Sep 2021Bro i installed the said Gcam but it's colour is not f... moreIf you're seeing a greenish colour, turn on the
Google AWB
from them swipe down settings in the app.

• Khan

sr777, 21 Aug 2021I just downloaded and installed it. You will be asked perm... moreBro i installed the said Gcam but it's colour is not fine.. there is something wrong.. would you like to guide what should i do it to fix it's colour. Thank you

• Nick11

My brother say this phone rescomended and you can play Minecraft with 72fps or lower

• MUCH22

Good 10/9.9 and data speed is very slow and i like update to Android 11

• Deadman

I. Dont recommend this phone. Slow internet. unstable internet. My proof? tried change my sim card on poco x3 nfc and rog 5. work fine. Stable internet.
The only thing that is gud about this phone is battery.
For business, this phone is useful.
Even if u in budget, better go lower then this piece of crap. Game? no need talk bout it. 1/5. pubg lag and drop fps is F after used 3months later on.
But still on budget phone? save for another month. just go poco x3. Better deal for having both Stable internet, acceptable game fps and smooth if low graphic.
Lose my faith on realme anyways. Dont wasted on this crap. Gud luck.

My data speed is slow after update

• Do not buy

Suhayel, 09 Jun 2021This phone is great. I used this phone for 7month.i play pu... moreRealme c15 is slow in mobile data..pls don buy c15

sr777, 21 Aug 2021It looks like Realme stopped updating this device to Androi... moreI got notification to Android 11 update. I am not going to update for the time being.

• Ordho

For game that need graphics design especially 3D one, it's not recommended. That's all i have

It looks like Realme stopped updating this device to Android 11. They have removed the post about Android 11 availability to Realme C15 Qualcomm Edition. I noticed many people complaining after updating to Realme 2.0, which brought stability and performance issues and it also prevented roll back to Android 10.

Unlike Samsung, Nokia, Sony etc companies like Realme are not to be trusted with quality updates, updates are not properly tested.

Official community page for Indian subcontinent

• Khan

sr777, 21 Aug 2021I just downloaded and installed it. You will be asked perm... moreThank you i will do so..

Khan, 20 Aug 2021okay thank you . do i need just to download and install or ... moreI just downloaded and installed it. You will be asked permission from an unknown source, just give the permission to install. That's it. You can change settings in the app as your liking, but I didn't change much.