Realme C2

Realme C2

• Zoha

Anyone else having problem with the RAM management? Mine is. The apps constantly reloading itself everytime I switch to another app. Even if I switched back right away, it's still reloading itself from scratch. It heavily affect me while I'm gaming. Because everytime I open another app, say a browser, the games restart itself from zero and I lost the progress/download. No more multitasking. Anyone can help?

• Moon

Reflay, 03 Dec 2019Is this pubic suppory? what is the highest graphics setting? and... moreLolz... you can find all the stats here on GSMArena or you can google it. not much people go into the detail you are looking for

Usman Chaudhry, 03 Dec 2019Just Bought in Pakistan.. Nyc Phone Looks Good with Amazing Spec... moreYes I like this smart phone. It is very powerful
Function.

• Usman Chaudhry

Just Bought in Pakistan.. Nyc Phone Looks Good with Amazing Spec and Affordable Price.. I Like It.

• Reflay

Is this pubic suppory? what is the highest graphics setting? and also the fps?

vasi, 18 Oct 2019Could you please explain below comment, How we believe is this r... moreThe site can't guarantee 100% accuracy of the stated info because OEMs tweak their phone specifications and prices on other regions or markets but bearing the same model name. As an example, price in Brazil is normally higher than SEA and Asia has generally lower prices than EU. Bandwidths are also tweaked depending depending on where the units will be sold.

• ujangkapala vana

just bought it in Malaysia..so far so good...best budget phone...and....and....and...play Pes2020 so smooth (starndard)

SAR Values For This Model Is
H: 1.132
B: 0.569

• Biso

Where I can making update

Compact, Hefty Battery, Lite Display of 720P is just right for elderlies. It looks cool and the back cover is totally fingerprint free with it's textured surface, wish more phonemakers adopt this design instead of shiny plastic or fragile glass.

I remember the time when good looking phones looked good without a case.
At this price point, it's an absolute steal

Please software update install app hidden feature

Please update app hidden feature

Anyone have seen this material blue wallpaper somewhere else?

Just bought this online and finished updating the 224MB COLOR OS 6 update. It has a screenprotector pre-installed however the material must be cheap because it is making swipes not smooth.

So far the features seem very abundant for a cheap phone and am currently finishing off charging to 100 % before trying a full cycle of battery life. Charging is slow because when I tried the charger and cable with the phone OFF, it took over 15 minutes to go up from 58% (factory charged) to 69%, meaning only 11% in 15 minutes. this is poor i believe especially considering that this is a 4000mah battery.
The design of the back-cover duly complements the overall look of the phone as to differentiate it from other cheap phones that mostly adopt the glossy plastic look (which in my opinion actually makes the phone look dirt cheaper)

let's see how this fella performs in several days to come

• vasi

Could you please explain below comment, How we believe is this right?
Disclaimer. We can not guarantee that the information on this page is 100% correct. Read more

• Bk

I faced hanging problem on my c2 display if I press the 9 number on dial pad then immediately pressing automatically like 0.6.3.5. ect .

• Saeed

john, 06 Oct 2019how to transfer apps to sd cardMake back of all your Mobile apps on google ID. this is the best option you can restore it anytime when you reset or change your device.

• Marvel

It doesn't have the option to change font like redmi. Users have to face many complications when changing the font...😑

• dj

john, 06 Oct 2019how to transfer apps to sd cardseriously u're askin' that?

• john

how to transfer apps to sd card