Realme C3 (3 cameras)

Realme C3 (3 cameras)

• Evie Jean

Anonymous, 18 Mar 2021Battery is good I am usingThe C3 version with the 3 rear cameras and dual sims is the one I bought yesterday when my 2500 buck oppo pro sh@t the bed and no more screen. I expected this to be slow but it’s faster than said expensive

• Krypton

Nafim, 22 Mar 2021when I will get Android 11 update on my realme c3 device? never

• Nafim

when I will get Android 11 update on my realme c3 device?

c3, 17 Mar 2021what kind of issues? let me guess.. battery problem?Battery is good I am using

• c3

Anonymous, 16 Feb 2021does anyone encountered some issues after the latest update?what kind of issues? let me guess.. battery problem?

does anyone encountered some issues after the latest update?

It's my Phone Realme C3 (3 cameras) man!

c3, 05 Feb 2021Android 11 will come with realme UI 2.0 but so far there is... morei need a android 11!

• c3

Nafim, 31 Jan 2021Do I get Android 11 update on my Realme c3 device? And when... moreAndroid 11 will come with realme UI 2.0 but so far there is no news about it to be available on realme c3

• Nafim

Do I get Android 11 update on my Realme c3 device? And when I'll get it? Thanks in advance.

• c3

Anonymous, 30 Jan 20211. I just can install Pubg mobile because not enough memory... moreYou cant move apps or games to SD card

1. I just can install Pubg mobile because not enough memory space. If it is microSDXC (dedicated slot). Do I need to buy 64gb, 128gb or 256gb so that I can install other app like CODM?

2. What does microSDXC (dedicated slot) do?

• Fan Realme

C3 user 2, 08 Jan 2021Yeah after some updates this phone is upright and for rando... moreYeah i m also facing this issue ...

• Tom

So the touch issue is really a thing with this phone, I personally experienced this. Luckily it was only being used for calls, messaging and social media and not for games but never the less it can be pretty annoying. I hope it can get fixed with a update.

• waqas

efaz, 18 Dec 2020have you ever faced problems with this phone?not yet.

• C3 user 2

Yeah after some updates this phone is upright and for random use i faced some issue when i bought but its alright right now not much fps drops but some place on gaming its touch screen doesn't work perfectly for some seconds but hope it will get ok perfectly gradually.

efaz, 18 Dec 2020have you ever faced problems with this phone?Face ID

• efaz

Anonymous, 10 Aug 2020It's true. the phone itself can run most games smoothl... morehave you ever faced problems with this phone?

• Enrijezreel

Arsalan Ahmed, 09 Dec 2020Worst phone I have ever used. after seeing reviews from man... moreIs realme c3 better?

Worst phone I have ever used. after seeing reviews from many so-called bloggers, vloggers, and reviewers, I opted for this during Covid-19 peak time, started lagging from the first week I bought, the display is worse, very low light that I need to cover the phone with palm during daylight on streets. after 7months, it has fallen dead suddenly when I was playing the game Headboll2. Don't buy this trash.