Realme C3 (3 cameras)

Realme C3 (3 cameras)

• Richard
  • Kix
  • 07 Dec 2022

Anonymous, 20 Nov 2022The performance and cameras are really bad even compared to... moreWait, are you sure? you are comparing this phone (new low end) with S8 (old high end). Does not make sense.

• sUv
    • 20 Nov 2022

Anonymous, 23 Jan 2022Well maybe because it's NOT a flagship it's an en... moreThe performance and cameras are really bad even compared to a 2016 flagship phone. S8 and c3 were of same price (at least in my country)

It doesn't have Radio. Atleast my varient don't have it.

have this phone since 2020 and still rocking. used as a secondary phone now.

I bought this phone in second market 2 months ago. It costs me like 50 USD. I use it as my secondary device. It really ok for me caz I don't play games and I got good battery for media consumption. I am using until now.

I've had one of these phones for a few months now, and I don't understand all the negative reviews of them. I have the 64gb/3gb RAM version, which DOES have NFC and is Google pay compatible. It also works flawlessly with resource-intensive games (such as PUBG mobile), and the proprietary Game Space™ app has performance and call/notification settings that are very useful as it can reduce lag or battery consumption, along with disturbances which enhances the immersive experience of games. I've since bought a multipurpose case and a tempered glass screen protector for this phone through eBay vendors, and it hasn't let me down since. Love it!

• HTT
              • RxW
              • 25 Jan 2022

Good phone.But low storage.i don't understand why adding 1 more camera instead of increasing storage.the camera is already bad compared with other similar price phones.
              Most users buy this phone to play.Not to take photos or selfies.
              32gb storage but can only use about 17gb..system storage takes about 15 gb.after you download pubg mobile and other social media apps.Storage is already full.

• KZ8
                • 23 Jan 2022

Anonymous, 14 Oct 2021I've always used second hand flagship phones so I thou... moreWell maybe because it's NOT a flagship it's an entry level phono what do you expect

• X}g
                  • 05 Jan 2022

Nice phone, nice performance but sometimes the memory card is missing, it is the only problem, in this phone.

• L
                    • Lian
                    • 7M}
                    • 06 Nov 2021

All good. 1 problem is storage. If storage is 64 this best phone i had

• t@E
                      • 14 Oct 2021

avatarma, 06 Oct 2021perhaps u got a fake one , otherwise u can test the ram wit... moreI've always used second hand flagship phones so I thought why not go for a new phone and I got this realme c3, the battery was really good but performance was too shit and don't wanna talk about the camera either. The person is right, it can't handle many apps and throttles like crazy, the game lagged too much I dont know what kind of "gaming processor" it is. In order to save my time, I used to write my assignments on my phones while switching between browser, pdf file and Google docs, and writing them on this phone was a pain. It closed my apps everytime. I sold it and got a used galaxy S8 and I'm much happier now.

• a
                        • avatarma
                        • N1a
                        • 06 Oct 2021

Pea, 29 Apr 2021You are right. I'm using this trash phone too. Fake ra... moreperhaps u got a fake one , otherwise u can test the ram with an android application from playstore to check real amount of ram

• a
                          • avatarma
                          • N1a
                          • 06 Oct 2021

zarak, 08 Aug 2021how do you stream that fast with this phone i have some ser... morei think its because of 4G band not matching with ur phone, try to change it manually after accessing enginneer mode

• M
                            • Mine
                            • uZa
                            • 06 Sep 2021

zarak, 08 Aug 2021i have this phone for around 2 months and it got 2 updates.... moreIt's good phone. I am using it for 1years. And I don't found any issue in it.. it's don't have internet issue. It's give 6mbps too.it's gaming experience is good

• z
                              • zarak
                              • X}$
                              • 08 Aug 2021

Anonymous, 06 Jul 2021MediaTek really are hot under Full load like gaming and 108... morehow do you stream that fast with this phone i have some serious internet speed issues with mine

• z
                                • zarak
                                • X}$
                                • 08 Aug 2021

i have this phone for around 2 months and it got 2 updates. so far I'm not a gammer but I'm facing serious internet speed issues with this.
                                i have testes the internet speed with OOKLA app and it does not go up than 1Mbps on 4G. i have to out ny phone on airplane mode several times just to get my notifications. has anyone else these issues

• A
                                  • A-Khizar
                                  • bJ9
                                  • 07 Aug 2021

Been using this phone for over a year now, really satisfied with this phone, I have nothing much to complain about comparing it with other phones in this price range. Love the battery timing but it takes a little while for the battery to charge but that's not the issue for me becz if I fully charge it overnight then I easily get 24 hrs of screen on time including 2-3 hrs of gaming. The performance of Helio G70 is also great, never faced any issues with touch or anything else. 9/10 would definitely recommend it.

• t7A
                                    • 06 Jul 2021

MediaTek really are hot under Full load like gaming and 1080p60 stream. But overall, this phone really fills its place as To-go Entry-Level Phone. No buffer on 1080p60 YouTube stream, runs fine on CODM, PUBG, though at Low Settings. The 2 camera variant Only have Ai and Main, while the 3 camera variant also have 2 megapixel Macro Camera for taking Close-ups. In my experience, the Macro camera is bad. It's just there, as a design. The fingerprint scanner works as fine as the others.

Software wise. The Realme Ui is fine. But I notice some downsides of an Entry-Level Phone. They can be quite slower than they used to. When we first bought this phone in Early Pandemic, it was fine. It can run CODM smoothly even on intensive PVP. But after several Months of usage and system updates, it is not the running the same. I even encounter frame tearing when playing CODM. Crashing the game in mid-fight. The phones' not future-proof, unless you are only using this for Casual purposes.

• Nu6
                                      • 01 May 2021

Krypton, 25 Mar 2021neverWhy never

• P
                                        • Pea
                                        • pmu
                                        • 29 Apr 2021

Arsalan Ahmed, 09 Dec 2020Worst phone I have ever used. after seeing reviews from man... moreYou are right. I'm using this trash phone too. Fake ram of 3gb that cant Handle two opened apps simultaneously. Lags alot during minor games,bad screen touch,
                                        Is just a useless gabbage phone. Don't buy