Realme C3 (3 cameras)

Realme C3 (3 cameras)

• Enrijezreel

Arsalan Ahmed, 09 Dec 2020Worst phone I have ever used. after seeing reviews from man... moreIs realme c3 better?

Worst phone I have ever used. after seeing reviews from many so-called bloggers, vloggers, and reviewers, I opted for this during Covid-19 peak time, started lagging from the first week I bought, the display is worse, very low light that I need to cover the phone with palm during daylight on streets. after 7months, it has fallen dead suddenly when I was playing the game Headboll2. Don't buy this trash.

Anonymous, 18 Nov 2020Both are shit, they'll lag once you start to sync your... moreGo for an old what?

Ahmar, 03 Nov 2020How is this phone for normal use without gaming? Should I c... moreBoth are shit, they'll lag once you start to sync your accounts and install apps for daily use. I assume for gaming you're referring to PUBG mobile or COD, both lag in close combat or when there are too many enemies around.
Go for an old flagship device, I sold my realme c3 and got galaxy s8 (snapdragon) it's much better only the battery isn't that good. It lasts around 2 hours while gaming but it gives a hassle free experience.

Jahanzaib, 28 Sep 2020Yes I do notice finger sensor and Touch issue and trust me ... moresame :(

• c3 user

lolwr, 14 Oct 2020yeah but now i can't play anymore too much fps dropupdate your phone and restart once a week

Pls someone give me the c3 Gcam port link.
I have tried many and most of them hang my phone or crash when I click a photo ,Thanks 🥺

• muhd

Ahmar, 03 Nov 2020How is this phone for normal use without gaming? Should I c... morefor normal usage, i think you better opt for redmi 9. It have 1080p screen, it gave better viewing experience especially when you are frequently scrolling through ig or watch youtube. However if you want to gaming, redmi 9 is horrible compared to c3. Those nice 1080p screen actually make its GPU work harder tho so your fps will drop. Helio G80 is not flagship grade chip i remind you

• Ahmar

How is this phone for normal use without gaming? Should I consider Redmi 9 or Realme C15 (Qualcom460) over this phone?

ranking, 03 Oct 2020i notice the phone has no earphones when new. did the manu... moreIm from Venezuela, i bought the realme C3 and came with earphones, i did not expect that, but is better...

ranking, 03 Oct 2020i notice the phone has no earphones when new. did the manu... moreNothing is forgotten. Realme, like xiaomi doesn't add earphones for cost cutting reasons. The same goes for their midrangers like realme 6 and 6 pro

• lolwr

Anonymous, 22 Sep 2020good for gaming like lol wild riftyeah but now i can't play anymore too much fps drop

• ranking

i notice the phone has no earphones when new. did the manufacturer forget the same. i had to buy one after buying the phone/////

Its a like a god tier phone because of its features and specs🔥

• Jahanzaib

Anonymous, 03 Sep 2020Is someone else having problems with the fingerprint sensor... moreYes I do notice finger sensor and Touch issue and trust me its very annoying.

good for gaming like lol wild rift

Anonymous, 11 Sep 2020the screen has floating touch/air tap like feature, though ... moreI noticed it too and it's very annoying

the screen has floating touch/air tap like feature, though the range is fraction of 1millimetre u can barely notice it. My very short(half mm) nail did register some taps so i discovered this lol.

Out of millions of things that still do the job just fine, emmc is not one of them. Ufs 2.0 is the minimum. Seriously. My a40 is too slow about when it comes to loadin apps. The motorola one macro as well
The shark is unbelivably fast with it's ufs 2.1, trust me. I love to say things that still work are great, but this just isn't enough for 2020

Anonymous, 03 Sep 2020You're probably right, but stock camera of both phones... moreHaven't tested the front cam that much and I agree that gcam is just next level, with proper settings the photos come out like taken from an expensive phone but an average user won't even install gcam they'll just stick to stock cam and won't even enable hdr.