Realme GT Master

Realme GT Master

Chaiyut A, 15 hours agoLet see at the end of this month... I hope it will release...Yes, wait and see.

NikiDroid, 15 Jan 2022Till now it still doesn't get realme UI 3.0 update. Mm... moreLet see at the end of this month... I hope it will release...

Bdtomas, 16 Jan 2022Gt master edition doesn't Work properly on USA. Any so... moreIf the phone is unlocked, I guess it should be work for any GSM globally. If the problem still persistent, then consult to realme Service Center.

Even, realme GT Master Edition, 128 GB / 8 GB or 256 GB / 8 GB variant, has discount $34,91 on realme Store app, Indonesia now. That promo will end on Januari 20, 2022.

Gt master edition doesn't Work properly on USA. Any solution plz

Till now it still doesn't get realme UI 3.0 update. Mmmm, maybe should wait longer.

• faisal

just got this phone for a month. no major issue. as casual gamer and mostly use my phone for O360 for my work, there is no major issue and the battery can be used literally for 12 hours or more. No issue while editing small file in Excel/Power Point.

anomander rake, 07 Jan 2022Did they fix the video recording issue of low details/overs... moreI don't for that issue. You might be prefer realme X50 Pro if you want better camera.

Anonymous, 10 Jan 2022I must say i found one pity thing from this phone, easy to ... moreHotspot always make phone heat up, my galaxy S10 was warm when I did that and current Mi11 is too. For using others that is indeed weird, it should not get hot while using normal stuff

I must say i found one pity thing from this phone, easy to be overheated, not even hot or thorttled like flagship phone it is just a little warm and boom overheat notif is pop up

Led flash and hotspot is turned off, idk why just using GMaps GPS, Android Auto server, Hotspot cellular, and Apple Music and overheated (despite of how hot in jakarta) and i am not found in samsung flagship which is suprising

This phone, my unit has slow issue of WiFi speed. On my office and home, the WiFi were 2,4 GHz, it slows speed on realme GT Master, but good speed on Poco X3 NFC.

But, different situation if realme GT Master meet WiFi 5 GHz (WiFi 5G), I tested several day ago using WiFi 5G, the speed for download was very fast, up to 2 MB/s.

Shckone, 07 Jan 2022I did it with VPNHad you install realme UI 3.0?

• anomander rake

Did they fix the video recording issue of low details/oversharpening on this phone?? The video in the review looked really bad for such a nice camera.. Or should I buy the realme x50 pro for better photos and video quality??

• Shckone

NikiDroid, 05 Jan 2022I am not from Europe. It is fine. I will keep waiting.I did it with VPN

Anonymous, 05 Jan 2022The update patch fixes the battery drain issue. I had no is... moreBattery issues....

Ali, 04 Jan 2022Hi. I m planning to buy realme gt master. But somebody told... moreFrom my opinion, I am satisfied on this phone battery life. I am casual gamer. Using it surfing internet, social apps, seldom play a bit of 2D games casually. It lasts for 10 hours. Among phones I ever used. This is my best battery one, plus its ultra fast charging.

Aleksandar, 04 Jan 2022just the other day the beta test for "gt master" ... moreI am not from Europe. It is fine. I will keep waiting.

Ali, 04 Jan 2022Hi. I m planning to buy realme gt master. But somebody told... moreFor battery is drain, but I am still can tolerate that. As long as my phone can do ultra fast charging and I did charge my phone twice in a day, I am fine.

• Nova

Ali, 04 Jan 2022Hi. I m planning to buy realme gt master. But somebody told... moreJust buy the Realme GT 5G it has the SD 888 and its cheaper idk

Ali, 04 Jan 2022Hi. I m planning to buy realme gt master. But somebody told... moreThe update patch fixes the battery drain issue. I had no issue regarding battery and the charging is really fast