Realme GT Master

Realme GT Master

Finally I upgraded my realme GT Master software to Android 12 (RMX3363_12_C.05 version). So far I don't have any issue.

Anonymous, 28 Oct 2022I think the oneplus 9 pro is more expensive than this Realm... moreOh you are Indonesiaan? Yes, that OnePlus had been shutdown its office after released OnePlus X.

• ?
      • 61A
      • 28 Oct 2022

NikiDroid, 20 Oct 2022OnePlus 9 Pro specs are better. You can go for OnePlus 9 Pro.I think the oneplus 9 pro is more expensive than this Realme and in indonesia oneplus is not selling phone anymore

Sometimes, my phone also doesn't give touch sound even touch sound option active. Doesn't give touch sound of this issue doesn't mean it doesn't give a touch sound every time, but sometimes touch sound, sometimes doesn't touch sound. It is just doesn't touch sound for around 2 seconds after touch virtual button (back, home, recent task). After 2 seconds the touch sound appear, just like a delay touch sound appear.

no gorilla glass, 10 Aug 2021Why realme devices don't have gorilla glass? Customers... moreI think they want to reduce cost of production.

Robiul Bangladesh, 19 Oct 2022This one or 9pro plus?OnePlus 9 Pro specs are better. You can go for OnePlus 9 Pro.

This one or 9pro plus?

safeguard, 16 Oct 2022my phone currently is samsung j4 plus and wanting to upgrad... morePoco X3 GT UI is heavier than realme UI. But if that's OK for you, you can pick Poco X3 GT. For me, I prefer Xiaomi high end series or Xiaomi number followed by T series than Poco series.

I am still using realme GT Master, now it is 11 months of use. By the way I also bought realme Buds Q2s 3 days ago. This TWS is very useful for me and works excellent.

safeguard, 16 Oct 2022is this phone suitable for heavy gaming?I don't think so. realme GT Master for me doesn't designed for heavy gaming. If you want heavy gaming , I suggest you to buy gaming smartphone.

my phone currently is samsung j4 plus and wanting to upgrade, i mainly use my phone for mobile gaming, not a camera person, not a tiktoker. im debating whether i should buy poco x4 gt 8/256 or realme gt master edition 8/128. can someone help me? you can recommend other phones too. thanks in advance

is this phone suitable for heavy gaming?

• t
                          • total
                          • 7Xe
                          • 16 Oct 2022

Toza, 24 Sep 2022Don't worry about the battery, it takes ~30 minutes to... morewdym by mask?

Anonymous, 13 Oct 2022Had this phone for less than a month and switched to S20 FE... moreWell. My realme GT Master Edition had been used for 11 months now. So far I don't face big issue. I use it for communication, listening musics or gaming, overall is fine.

• ?
                              • tVn
                              • 13 Oct 2022

Had this phone for less than a month and switched to S20 FE.
                              My advice. Avoid this phone. Too many bugs. I can't use it to productively work. My last realme phone and never again. Thanks and goodbye.

Asifate, 09 Oct 2022Just bought this phone and I have got RMX3363_11_A.13 updat... moreNot a must, but if you want to, it is fine. So far I still stay in Android 11, version RMX3363_11_A.12.

• P

Android 12 Global
                                  RMX3363 update to Android 12_C.11
                                  Realme UI 3.0
                                  ColorOS: V12
                                  Security: 5 september 2022r.

Anonymous, 27 Aug 2022Is the camera quality better than realme 7pro? I had been u... moreOf course this is on a different level

• A
                                      • Asifate
                                      • XNH
                                      • 09 Oct 2022

Just bought this phone and I have got RMX3363_11_A.13 update notification. Should I update?

Milan, 04 Oct 2022Njet, on Samsung S21 works perfectly I don't know for sure. Usually it because the network operators problem. My eks Poco X3 NFC can also show VoLTE on my network. On my realme GT Master also can show VoLTE too.