Realme GT Master

Realme GT Master

I am still waiting for the next update, it is wil be A.09 version.

Chaiyut A, 29 Dec 2021Yesterday I got the new update A.09 which is still Android ... moreMaybe it will be realeased on end of year or maybe delay to January 2022. But, who knows?

Yesterday I got the new update A.09 which is still Android 11 + security patch of Dec 2021. I wish we will get Android 12 update in the near future.

Avalicia, 28 Dec 2021hello guys, I want to ask. I just brought this phone yester... moreSorry, for the typo. My phone LCD is not reddish.

Avalicia, 28 Dec 2021hello guys, I want to ask. I just brought this phone yester... moreMy phonr is reddish on its display. I think little yellowish. If you think your phone's screen reddish, ask your realme service center at your region.

hello guys, I want to ask. I just brought this phone yesterday, and I having a problem with the display, is it because of Amoled so the screen display became reddish or is is malfunction? i was used Oled screen before this phone, so maybe is this normal for Amoled?

El Zver, 26 Dec 2021I choose to use in Canada this model of the phone because h... moreWell, it depends, maybe your provider uses different bands, its a common thing in other countrys that some carriers use different bands. Or maybe its because you didn't register your phone on your country (assuming that maybe you bought It online from a different placer outside of canada) here on my country we have to register phones we buy outside of the country to use mobile networks

Camo, 26 Dec 2021I was comparing this phone with the Poco F3 and really the ... morerealme has release realme GT Neo2, it has stereo speaker.

• Camo

I was comparing this phone with the Poco F3 and really the Poco has a way better overall features, even though it comes with more bloatware and some proximity sensor bugs which haven't been fixed yet by Xiaomi. More importantly F3 comes with super loud stereo speakers, which the GT Master Edition doesnt. A single bottom firing speaker is really lame choice in 2021! Come on REALME!!!

I choose to use in Canada this model of the phone because has exact 5G frequency what Canada use. n66 and on the end not working on 5G network and also not even on LTE.
Can someone say why is that. Canada locked somehow their frequency or what. This is BIG bulshit what they doing to us here. Previously they locked the phones and now they locking up frequencies??? I can't use the phone what is not meant to be for Canada even with same frequency??
Please if someone has some suggestions or answers. Thank you in advance.

6 days anymore to reach new year 2022.

Well, 1 year almost passed and here we are. I am still using realme GT Master Edition till now. So far this phone works fine to me. Hope this phone can stay perfect for me until the time should change the phone.

I wish you Merry Christmas and Happy Year.
:-)

Asdqwe123, 24 Dec 2021Hi, how to keep the navigation bar from auto hide? I can�... moreI don't think it has that menu.

• Asdqwe123

Hi, how to keep the navigation bar from auto hide? I can't seem to turned off the auto hide function. And i prefer to have my back button always available

TigerT, 19 Dec 2021Are you using with screen protector? Or any front case? T... morerealme GT Master Edition is come with applied thin plastic screen protector inside the box. I removed it then I applied Kristall nano liquid protector. So far I use, I don't have issue.

Once, I had tried applied temper glass, no issue for touch but it prevent proximity sensor (most of scenarios, the proximity sensor is hard to work), when I receive incoming calls, the screen doesn't want to turn off when the LCD is near to my ear.

Yes, even I applied liquid screen protector, it might be still danger and can be broken if the phone falls down. It is the risk, I hope the Kristall nano liquid can stay good for 1 year before I re-apply anymore.

Anonymous, 18 Dec 2021Just want to confirm that this phone 100% has a touch delay... moreFor 360 sampling touch I think it need to be updated for its software next time. For me, I don't care for sampling touch 240, 360 or 480 or 640. As long as I don't face any issue for problem of touch, it is fine for me. It is simple for me. I like it I use it. I don't like it I don't buy.

Xiamest, 19 Dec 2021If it' s compared to poco F3 UI ?! which one will win... moreBefore using realme phone, I was Poco X3 NFC user, the Poco UI is bad, less customization, lack of animation for swipe thing do.

For personalization, I prefer realme UI 2.0 on the phone I am using.

Anonymous, 18 Dec 2021Just want to confirm that this phone 100% has a touch delay... moreI am still using realme GT Master Edition, Indonesia. I applied Kristall nano liquid to it's screen. So far no delay touch on the unit I am using. If you experience that, I would say, it might be there is something wrong with the software or with the unit of the phone you're using.

• Augur

Realmeisshit, 17 Dec 2021There is hi resolution audio option also in note 10 pro Ma... moreI've tried that, and honestly I prefer with it turned off. My IEM is very treble heavy and the hi-res made it worse by removing the bass entirely. I'd just fiddles with the equalizer instead. On the GT I don't have to do that. However I recently switched IEM and like someone said below the hi res mode on both phones made it sounds very bad. So yeah it can be inconsistent. If you want device for audio listening just get an iphone/sony or even ROG phone.

• Augur

Realmeisshit, 17 Dec 2021Can u tell whose camera is better the note 10 pro Or realme... moreCamera is about the same. Realme however have much more saturated colors, even with AI off. If you prefer natural colors Xiaomi is better. Other than that and the 108mp on Redmi I don't see much difference for daily use. If you just looking for camera Note 10 Pro is very good especially for the price. I switched because of 5g and beefier chipset for future proofing.

• Xiamest

If it' s compared to poco F3 UI ?!
which one will win?!
Iam using Mi 9 lite , and i wanna try realme UI.
any opinions ?!