Realme GT Master

Realme GT Master

About 3 days ago I received software update from realme GT Master Edition (Indonesia region), without VPN, it was RMX3363_12_C.12 with security patch update October and November. It is the latest software update right now.

NikiDroid, 27 Oct 2022Sometimes, my phone also doesn't give touch sound even... moreAfter I did update my phone's software. It works better, the sometimes delay sound appear after tapping is gone now.

Daria, 24 Nov 2022 Help! How to set it to show the temperature on the home ... moreTouch and hold your finger on homescreen, it will appear some widgets. Choose clock widgets.

• P

Android 12 Global
        RMX3363_11_C.12
        Realme UI 3.0
        ColorOS: V12
        Security: 5 november 2022r.

Gody, 24 Nov 2022How good is this phone? Battery life and performance? Performance is good, can handle games without hot. But for game like Mobile Legends can't do ultra graphic. Battery life is average, can't say best battery life, but for me it is fine me minimum charge twice a day.

• w
            • wsaedwd 1q
            • TwR
            • 25 Nov 2022

Gody, 24 Nov 2022How good is this phone? Battery life and performance? got it since a year now , depends on what you like and look for
            -Battery soild and supercharge 20mins 10 to 90%
            -Camera good in light
            -Ultrawide cam also fine and sometimes better colours (depens on what you like)
            -on low light the cam is quiet bad, but if you switch to night mode shot its really good
            -the lightning is not really good and make the pic look bad
            -no problems with chargning or battery lose
            - games , apps all running smoothly
            -screen work as it should and its soild , wont break after falling down directly

• D
              • Daria
              • SrX
              • 24 Nov 2022

Help! How to set it to show the temperature on the home screen?
              Thanks

• G
                • Gody
                • 0wq
                • 24 Nov 2022

NikiDroid, 06 Nov 2022It should be work. My phone, from first unboxing till 14 mo... moreHow good is this phone? Battery life and performance?

BMHater12, 20 Nov 2022Wait, they left after releasing the X on to the country?Yes, the OnePlus X was not popular. After Indonesia plan to make a rule, every vendor should reach TKDN requirements for 4G smartphone, OnePlus was the one who disobey that rule. That's why they left.

NikiDroid, 29 Oct 2022Oh you are Indonesiaan? Yes, that OnePlus had been shutdown... moreWait, they left after releasing the X on to the country?

Latest version is still RMX3363_12_C.11 with security patch September 5, 2022. I am using realme GT Master Edition with that current software version.

So far I don't have issue. The only undisclosed problem was the WiFi. On my parent's home, the speed WiFi is slow on realme GT Master but fast for other brand.

rocky, 07 Nov 2022phone have no edge light..sorryThis phone has edge lightning inside the setting. I am using this phone till now.

• r
                          • rocky
                          • 3pu
                          • 07 Nov 2022

Anonymous, 03 Nov 2022I got a new phone Realme gt master.Edge light don't wo... morephone have no edge light..sorry

Anonymous, 03 Nov 2022I got a new phone Realme gt master.Edge light don't wo... moreIt should be work. My phone, from first unboxing till 14 months of use still working.

If your phone didn't work, then try solutions:
                            1. Update software when it is available
                            2. Reset your phone

• ?
                              • JKP
                              • 03 Nov 2022

I got a new phone Realme gt master.Edge light don't work! What's the problem

I had updated my phone software to RMX3363_12_C.11. So far I don't have any issue. I have been used this phone for 14 months now.

Ehab, 30 Oct 2022Does it have any issues with wireless earphones? I got soun... moreI use realme Buds Q2 before I sold the TWS Bluetooth, it was fine (10 months of use before sold it). And now I have realme Buds Q2s, just less than 1 month, also work very good. I didn't try other brand.

• E
                                    • Ehab
                                    • Xx$
                                    • 30 Oct 2022

Does it have any issues with wireless earphones? I got soundcore P3 and I can't connect them

Finally I upgraded my realme GT Master software to Android 12 (RMX3363_12_C.05 version). So far I don't have any issue.

Anonymous, 28 Oct 2022I think the oneplus 9 pro is more expensive than this Realm... moreOh you are Indonesiaan? Yes, that OnePlus had been shutdown its office after released OnePlus X.