Realme GT Master

Realme GT Master

How long do you guys think that realme will give This phone software update? Is it gonna have android 14 or Maybe just android 13.

Idk if I should upgrade to this but apparently, the only choices I have is Xiaomi 11 lite 5g ne,poco x3 pro and this gt master. I have oppo phone and currently using it as my daily driver. Since realme ui and oppo color os is identical, I expect not much of a difference if I take this gt master. The only thing that keep me thinking is the battery life,the performance,the display and overall conclusion from the users.

Still using build number version A.06. I am still waiitng software update version A.07 come to my phone.

• Awas Kaca

Chaiyut A, 14 Oct 2021Does anyone can use a usb-c earphones on Realme GT Master? ... moreGo to Settings -> Additional Settings -> OTG Connection
Just turn on first , it will work

Thanks Chandan and Nikidroid for answer. It works. Now I opt the RAM Extension feature out. It sounds bad for ROM Memory Storage if it does frequently write-delete, it might heavily reduce ROM Life.

Does anyone can use a usb-c earphones on Realme GT Master? I have tried some (meizu ep3c, etc.) but they don't work. Is it because this phone is usb-c 2.0, not 3.1?

Anonymous, 14 Oct 2021It'll come soon I'm sure.. usually such updates t... moreI am still waiting, thanks.

Kinari, 13 Oct 2021I own a Realme GT Master Edition device, the only cons I no... moreYea i know...they don't allow to uninstall certain apps..you can disable them...n force stop(clear data to reset them) and then block the data access and it prevents apps from eating battery..also..some apps like any browser also stay in background....it makes phone faster to use bt does use battery

NikiDroid, 13 Oct 2021In India, the software update of RMX3363_11_A.07 is availab... moreIt'll come soon I'm sure.. usually such updates take a week to roll out

Chaiyut A, 14 Oct 2021Does anyone know where "RAM Extension" Setting is?Go to Settings, then go to About Phone, see RAM section.

• Chandan

Chaiyut A, 14 Oct 2021Does anyone know where "RAM Extension" Setting is?Go to about Phone, Click on Ram you get Ram extension option

Does anyone know where "RAM Extension" Setting is?

• Yawar

Kinari, 13 Oct 2021I own a Realme GT Master Edition device, the only cons I no... moreI am using realme gt master :)

• Kinari

I own a Realme GT Master Edition device, the only cons I noticed was the battery life, an average of 6 hours. Battery Drains itself even when the device is in idle condition. Apart from the that everything is perfect, the display, the performance( can even run Genshin Impact in the highest settings without frame drops). The camera is great, with the help of G-Cam it gets even better..

In India, the software update of RMX3363_11_A.07 is available for limited lucky user. It brings September security patch.

I will update here when my phone has installed A.07 software update.

Anonymous, 13 Oct 2021I am not satisfied in 2 cases. 1. Dialer App: its from goo... moreMy Realme GT Master Edition, Indonesia region, for dialer app is not Google dialer. It uses Realme dialer app. Don't know for your country, maybe for other some countries, they put Google dialer instead of Realme dialer.

I am not satisfied in 2 cases.
1. Dialer App: its from google, we cant update realme dialer. while call recording, notification sound is to opponent side, Missed call notification is still there even we viewed it. UI is also very bad in the dialer app, Expecting new Dialer app for GT.

2. Dual App: Normally in redmi, we can use any app as dual mode. But here we cant. Some Selected apps like whatsapp,fb,twitter. like that.

other than the mobile is good.

Anonymous, 10 Oct 2021now this phone have another new Rival Xiaomi 11T https:... moreThe Xiaomi 11T doesn't release yet in Indonesia. Price maybe different later.

now this phone have another new Rival

Xiaomi 11T

where i live
8/256 of Gt Master selling @ same price of 8/128 of Xiaomi 11T
some other places 6/128 of Gt Master selling @ same price of 8/128 Xiaomi 11T

Anonymous, 09 Oct 2021From my knowledge a normal aashi glass is between gorilla g... moreWell people better be going with screen protector.