Realme GT Master

Realme GT Master

My experience, 26 Sep 2021Yes, a little higher in price (about RM200 difference in Ma... moreYes. Many bugs of software from Realme.

• My experience

NikiDroid, 25 Sep 2021The Samsung Galaxy A52s is have just arrived on Indonesia. ... moreYes, a little higher in price (about RM200 difference in Malaysia or 700k rupiah) but the Samsung A52S has stereo speakers, IP68 ratings, better cameras and better software support.
Samsung is giving 4 years software support to the A52 and Realme's software support is never really that reliable. I used Realme 6 for 6 months and I received security updates about once every 2 or 3 months. You can also read about how a lot of Realme phones not even receive Android 11. Now, I am using Samsung A52 4G and is getting security updates every month. And it will receive up to Android 14.

SAM, 25 Sep 2021Deos a normal nano sim without 5g work on the realme gt master ?It should be work.

• SAM

Deos a normal nano sim without 5g work on the realme gt master ?

Anonymous, 25 Sep 2021as my research... most of xiaomi phones like F3 , Mi 10T... moreWhatsApp calling so far has no problem with proximity sensor and so default calling.

Hmmm, 25 Sep 2021The Realme GT Master having only single speaker (and a pret... moreThe Samsung Galaxy A52s is have just arrived on Indonesia. The price is more expensive than Realme GT Master.

Anonymous, 25 Sep 2021as my research... most of xiaomi phones like F3 , Mi 10T... moreMy Realme GT Master Edition daybreak blue has no problem with proximity sensor.

I don't gave ghost issue and delay touch issue. For PUBG, I don't instal it. I never play PUBG things.

• Hmmm

Anonymous, 21 Sep 2021Well here in my country Malaysia for some reason this phone... moreThe Realme GT Master having only single speaker (and a pretty weak one too) at this price is a big no for me personally. Another good contender in the same price range is the Samsung A52s 5G, which is about the same price as the Realme for the 8/256 variant.

NikiDroid, 24 Sep 2021For performance I guess Poco F3 is better. But for speed ch... moreas my research...

most of xiaomi phones like F3 , Mi 10T series & etc

they have proximity sensor issues, especially with thay new sh..t virtual proximity

what about this??

no problem @ all while phone calling & whatsapp call ?????

thx alot

& second question
don't u have touch delay problem while playing PUBG

best regards

Anon, 24 Sep 2021POCO F3 or Realme GT Master Edition?For performance I guess Poco F3 is better. But for speed charging of course Realme GT Master is the winner.

Anonymous, 24 Sep 2021that means u test ur wifi by another phone at same time + s... moreI have only smartphone now. But, before I use Realme GT Master, I was Poco X3 NFC user, using the same WiFi connection, the speed Poco X3 NFC was faster than Realme GT Master.

Anonymous, 24 Sep 2021No Green Tint Issue just like Poco F3 ?????So far I don't green tint issue on my smartphone.

NikiDroid, 21 Sep 2021Overall, Realme GT Master Edition is good phone. I don'... moreNo Green Tint Issue

just like Poco F3 ?????

NikiDroid, 21 Sep 2021Yes, I have Realme GT Master Edition and use it till now. I... morethat means u test ur wifi by another phone at same time + same location

= the other phone have better wifi speed than ur Realme Gt master

• Anon

POCO F3 or Realme GT Master Edition?

DhegoL, 22 Sep 2021What's the type of protection glass used to it???Dragontails glass.

What's the type of protection glass used to it???

Anonymous, 21 Sep 2021@NikiDroid seems like you own this phone and loving it. I&#... moreOverall, Realme GT Master Edition is good phone. I don't experience ghost touch isssue and delay touch with issue so far.

Not hot when using it for my daily use, including streaming Disney+Hotstar, WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, calling, messaging.

The ultra fast charging is very fast.

Anonymous, 21 Sep 2021@NikiDroid seems like you own this phone and loving it. I&#... moreYes, I have Realme GT Master Edition and use it till now. I am happy with the specs. It just lacks slow internet speed when using WiFi. It is bug I guess and haven't be fixed by the latest software version. I think I should wait longer for the next software update till it is fixed.

Well here in my country Malaysia for some reason this phone is a lot cheaper than the one shown on the spec sheet. Worth or not is another different story but just at the first glance this is one of those high end midrange phone.