Realme GT Neo2

Realme GT Neo2

• Ajjajdjsztgenrk

1080p@30 fps???
It was 4K@30/60fps and 1080p@30/60/480fps untill yesterday. And the same camera configuration has Realme GT 5G (4K@30/60fps, 1080p@30/60/240fps). I hope this is a mistake msde by gsm arena.

Titanous Dong, 19 Sep 2021you still in prehistory period you pollock? Lmao move on cavemanI still use the headphone jack despite owning a Bluetooth headphone. How about that, zoomers. :v

Anonymous, 23 Sep 2021The first spec that I check in new phones is 3.5 headphone ... moreCouldn't agree more. That is why applaud brands like Sony and ASUS for still keeping the headphone jack.

Anonymous, 31 Aug 2021Headphone jack! YES!No, it doesn't come with headphone jack.

The first spec that I check in new phones is 3.5 headphone jack, if they don't have it it's a pass for me. Damn apple for this silly situation.

notafanboy, 22 Sep 2021Next time try to back up your claims with actual facts, not... moreSorry to disappoint you, but he's right. As a smartphone salesperson selling various brands, more people are now looking for smartphones with headphone jack even for flagships. Only 2 out of 10 wouldn't care much about it, but the rest definitely did.

Anonymous, 22 Sep 2021Is this Samsung E4 display with the 1B colors ? It's an E4 AMOLED display but not with 1B color gamut, unfortunately.

Kev, 22 Sep 2021I suppose a dongle does the job just fine? Hell, many firms... moreFunny you mention dongles, I never ever use one. It's a totally crappy solution compared to the simple-yet-effective jack, and that's coming from someone like me who does have a Bluetooth headphone with 3.5mm wired capability.

notafanboy, 22 Sep 2021You're in the minority And thanks for calling me an &... moreI currently use a high-end Bluetooth headphone but I'm sticking with that YUKI93 guy's stance. Headphone jack is still a relevant piece of tech despite the ever-rising sector of wireless audio. Eventhough I use my Bluetooth headphone more than a wired jack, I still use the jack while waiting for my Bluetooth headphone to catch up. So don't dismiss everything that YUKI93 commented, he definitely has solid and valid points.

Is this Samsung E4 display with the 1B colors ?

• ask

I am waiting

The Osmium Channel, 20 Sep 2021A new joke from realme. Realme is trying to make flagships.... moreyou got my opinion bro nice work, let's revolt against the 2mp and 8 MP gimmicks

as all other GT series phones cameras are useless. asus gave the IMX363 sensor for ultrawide angle,and IMX 686 as the standard wide , That is the perfect harmony of cameras

• Kev

notafanboy, 22 Sep 2021Next time try to back up your claims with actual facts, not... moreI suppose a dongle does the job just fine? Hell, many firms like Vivo and Xiaomi provide them in the box.

But I think it comes down to the individual market. Where this Yuki guy comes from, wired earbuds are evidently the rage. Compare that to Scandinavia, where legit everyone uses Airpods or their wired equivalent. The only case I've seen something different was seeing some dude use a pair of Meze Classics 99. Otherwise, its Airpods and more upscale wireless headphones.

I suppose we aren't too different, notafanboy. And in our more progressive markets, no one cares about the jack anymore. As for you, Yuki, Sony will take care of you. As will Realme and perhaps even ASUS.

Seems like a good phone; looks fine in blue too. Could consider to buy one, presuming the price is right, in Europe, for the 256 GB version(s)...

• Alif

Love this Camera design. Looks like Pikachu 😊

YUKI93, 22 Sep 2021"Sony phones are meant for a niche market. Too bad you... moreNext time try to back up your claims with actual facts, not your fee-fees. Facts don't care about your fee fees. Wake up.

YUKI93, 22 Sep 2021"Sony phones are meant for a niche market. Too bad you... moreYou're a funny guy, I'll give you that.

What part of "niche market" do you not understand? Gaming phones aren't for everyone.

You mentioning r/Android just proves my point. The average consumer doesn't even know what the hell r/Android is. Sorry to burst your bubble.

notafanboy, 22 Sep 2021I don't care what you have to say. You can mock the &q... more"Sony phones are meant for a niche market. Too bad you can't seem to accept this simple fact."
Funny that, it doesn't happen in my country. More people are looking at Sony phones than Samsung or Apple or even Xiaomi phones. Even a friend of mine recently traded in his Mi 11 Ultra for an Xperia 1 Mk3 and not regretting it. In fact, he said to me that he doesn't miss the Mi 11 Ultra at all.

"I'm talking about flagship phones in case you don't get it."
Oh really? So the ASUS Zenfone 8, the ASUS ROG Phone 5, and the Xiaomi Black Shark 4/4 Pro is not a flagship phone, then? And anyway, Huawei Mate 40 and Motorola Moto G100 say hi to you.

P.S If I show this argument at r/Android subreddit, it will be you who become the laughing stock, not me.

Dimensity chipsets always have a great battery standby performance, but Snapdragon chipsets always have a more robust GPU performance. Also, being a Snapdragon-powered chipset, it's more friendly for custom ROM development. I'm still not sure which one to choose between this or the GT Neo.