Realme X2

Realme X2

• SnapLizard

Waiting for ColorOS 7 based on Google Android 10. Really nice phone! Please Oppo (Realme), optimize the cameras in ColorOS 7.

• Fahad152

Can I Stream PUBG with realme X2?

twrist, 18 Jan 2020The EU version definitely does support NFC. I have been Goo... moreWhere did you buy it , im living in france and whats the base model price

• Zami

On lowest brightness the display becomes bluish whenever I touch it. Is anyone facing this problem?

• Emran Hasan

X2, 28 Jan 2020Proximity sensor not perfect works.... when I called not go... moreI have realme x2

• X2

Proximity sensor not perfect works.... when I called not go to screen off..

• jazz

[deleted post]no fm , nfc yes

• Sdmanimous

Nazim, 24 Jan 2020Tomorrow i have this phone Do you have it now?

• Nazim

Tomorrow i have this phone

How about ram managment

Murad, 23 Jan 2020Is realme x2 good in Chinese version ?So, I've got no experience yet...

Murad, 23 Jan 2020Is realme x2 good in Chinese version ?I'm planning to buy it within next two week..

• Murad

KaziMk, 23 Jan 2020Anyone getting new beta testing UI update?Is realme x2 good in Chinese version ?

Anyone getting new beta testing UI update?

Guys,i need recently update on playing pubg without gfx. Can it open on smooth + extreme?. Before this it can only open untill smooth + ultra. I saw on utube that it can open smooth+extreme now, did it on new update?

• ben ben

got myself a chinese set at $260. Its worth the price. Coming from P30. Only slightly taller. not as fast or as smooth as EMUI. But gets the job done. Screen is decent, fast FPS, lightweight, software is mediocre, lots of notifications problem, camera is really good even at dark places and finally speakers are a bit comical. Volume is awkwardly low even at max and sound quality is not that great. they call this dolby? . But I guess its just enough. Its the best mid ranger you can get at the moment with that price.

8/10 - value for money if you can deal with few shortcomings for the moment, hope android 10-COS 7 fixes stuff. Oh yeah, for normal usage, battery can last 2 days.

This is the best phone you could get in this price segment. Things I love about this phone are the fast processor SD730G (8nm) that runs apps quickly, 30W VOOC 4.0 support which charges your phone only in an hour and 10mins, capable camera and video recording both front and back (great nightscape lowlight photog), amazing audio quality by Dolby Atmos and very loud stereo speakers and finally the screen super amoled and in-display finger print scanner (also fast face unlock)

• Hanny

I bought it offline in 16k. Visibility low in sunlight compare to other. Flash is also very low. Both front rear Camera is good. Response rate is very impressive overall good device in this price

• Gee

Would you recommend this phone ?