Realme X50 5G (China)

Realme X50 5G (China)

• bro

..., 02 Jun 2021I am a bit confused. Why would you buy this IPS LCD screen ... morethe price here is not always true. there must be some error in the progress of making this. the real price is just around 210-230$.

• me

I'm confused why would anyone buy a non-IPS phone which screen'll die in a year or two

• ...

I am a bit confused. Why would you buy this IPS LCD screen phone when you can get flagship killers (Xiaomi Poco F3, OnePlus 8T, etc) for a similar or even lower price? For this price, you can get a Xiaomi Mi 11 which has many more features and is better value for money.

• Shawn

I have a china model and using it in USA, the main issue is that this phone is not really a phone. its a camera. 60% of the time does not even ring and miss calls, 5g is not working at all and most functions are grayed out. lots of statics if you get lucky and receive a call. takes too much time to make a connection if you are lucky. network problems message every time I dial a number. above all no customer support or software patch .I tried different networks and the best so far is been T-Mobile other networks are worse Speaker and Camera are good . I do not recommend this phone at all.

• Buhaman

ObeerbongKenobi, 12 Jun 2020X50m is the x50 5g. It's the exact same phone. Phone is 2... moreIs there any work around to get 5G and volte working?

Is the ring loudspeaker loud?

• Toightask

got this phone this week 5 g works great here in UK everything else fine too. £229 off Amazon. bargin

• JJ

Seba, 24 Nov 2020It works in my country. I have the Chinese version. I live ... moreyou can easily install it

• Seba

Darko.S, 16 May 2020Can it be used across Europe on 4G network ?It works in my country. I have the Chinese version. I live in Poland. Chn version has a lot of bloatware and google discover doesnt work...

Buhaman , 05 Nov 2020The same goes here, people do not buy this phone as 5G, doe... moreU can use anywhere even without 5G in country.

• mola10

you need G5 N78 frequency in your network

• Buhaman

Buhaman , 03 Nov 2020I have the same issue, 5G not working outside China, its ev... moreThe same goes here, people do not buy this phone as 5G, doesn't work at all abroad, realme customer service in middle east and Africa have no clue, China also don't have anythings, better go with xiaomi or vivo.

• Nick

ObeerbongKenobi, 12 Jun 2020X50m is the x50 5g. It's the exact same phone. Phone is 2... moreNot quite true. The 5G works well in the UK (with Three mobile), but an issue remains, when you select the 5G in one SIM, the other is blocked. That is, this is a single SIM phone.

• Buhaman

ObeerbongKenobi, 12 Jun 2020X50m is the x50 5g. It's the exact same phone. Phone is 2... moreI have the same issue, 5G not working outside China, its even greyed out in developer options, I got knacked by getting this phone.

• Nick

At least the one I have been sent (Hongkong), does not take well when we switch on the 5G sim the other SIM is blocked. (not even 2G) :( I am exploring the ways to send it back.

• ludhio

hello , I just bought a Realme x50 5g and i having trouble to get the "ok google " to work on it ,how can i get it fix please.

Does the china version comes with google play services

• davigamer998

will this phone get color os 11?

All are doing lame things continuously. Almost same configuration goes on regularly. Either Amoled or good camera or higher refresh rate. If they give ips display they provide higher refresh rate. Again if amoled display, no refresh rate, camera is bad. No phone in midrange with amoled and telephoto-wide angle lens. What people actually do with depth or macro sensor. Please make something for clients. No good phone for midrange users. We don't need fucking higher refresh rate. Give amoled display with 60Hz

why did you cut 3.5mm jack, That's extremely useful 🤯