Realme X50 Pro 5G

Realme X50 Pro 5G

Anonymous, 24 Feb 2020So good but why side mounted fingerprint? Why not under scr... moreBcs they have mistake there in specs of course it has in display fingerprint scanner, look at body of the phone there is on side no place like scanner only buttons!
But what I'm disappointed that is worse camera in comparison with Xiaomi mi10 and also pro, again no stabilization OIS :(, also worse photo chip size and also other cameras with special are worse, we will see in real tests but specs of camera on paper is lilbit disappointing..

My Thoughts:

This device sure is a beast in its own way. Although, I wish it was water-resistant, had OIS and an external card slot but it's okay.
Specs wise, I'd buy this phone if I were you. It may not have all of what you're looking for but w its chipset, 65W fast charging and refresh rate, I think it's worth the price. Not to mention the colors-- I just love it.

PS: I know some of yall still wish it had a 35mm jack. Move on people, you should realize by now that losing jacks and having square camera layouts are here to stay. It sucks, I know, but that's how it is. Yall just gotta accept that it's how technology works.

Costly phone. Or would be processed at Rs. 30k for 6gb/128gb

LG the only brand whose flagships still have a headphone jack. Sad.

realme x2 pro is better than reame x50 pro 5g,but realme x2 pro did hav rear monted fingure print sensor

• Emon

Cool

Looking at the specs it seems Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro 5G still little bit better

• pro

poor... so if no ip68, then why no 3.5mm jack?...

• RA

Another flagship killer! Snapdragon 865/SuperAmoled/Superfast Charging

So good but why side mounted fingerprint? Why not under screen? It's amoled screen already

It has in-display fingerprint sensor and not side mounted. Please update this

• Adul Al Salami Kebab

Not a bad phone, not bad at all. UwU

• Shivaji Shashikanth

Starting period of new era 5g

I really liked that it has a side-mounted finger print and big battery. I hope its endurance rating would be above 100

Please update the feature section . The fingerprint sensor is under display not side mounted . Nothing else 🙂

• Darkazali

I liked that it has a side-mounted finger print

This look pretty cool. I wish it doesn't display lagging issues.

• xotiq