Realme X7 Pro

Realme X7 Pro

• Gulshan

I have Realme x7 pro 5G 8/128 GB.
I think it's not good product at this price. I would never like to be a customer of realme in the future.

Some problems in my phone are as follows
~Mobile Lagging Problem
~Suddenly the video stops while watching the video and keeps the audio on
~Suddenly coming to home screen while using application
~Sometimes suddenly coming to home screen while using keyboard.

Been using the RealmeX7 Pro for 3 days now. My previous phone was an Oppo Reno 3. This screen has a better display and haptic feedback. It gets a bit warm while charging or in continuous use while installing apps, but I expect this to resolve with time. It is working well so far.

Hii recently I bought realme x7 pro ....but the issue is don't have " language & religion " option in my device settings ...I am not able to change my country ..please help me anybody regarding this issue

Hello Realme, my phone is frequent getting frame drop during play games, especially during play an Alphate 9. All this happen after my phone is upgrade system to android 11. Overall is OK, just some issue only in gaming. In future, please, fix that bug by having an update. Tq

Hello, my previous phone is a realme 6 Pro until I want to upgrade the realme phone. At present, I use realme x7 pro as my daily usage. I noticed that realme x7 pro haptic feedback during typing is less good than 6 Pro, not smooth as Realme 6 Pro. Already check with touch screen apps and it does not seem any problem, so is it standard for another realme x7 pro user?

• Anand

No option of Instagram chat message

• kamal

Garry, 12 Apr 2021Which is best 5G phone around 30k ?? Realme X7 Pro ? Viv... morerealmme x7 pro nd vivo v20 are best, but not with oppo one

• nmdxxg

Rajinders, 09 Mar 2021Realme please bring out an iteration of this phone with SD ... morerealme x2

• Garry

Which is best 5G phone around 30k ??
Realme X7 Pro ?
Vivo V20 Pro ?
Oppo F19 Pro ??

• Nagesh kamat

The phone heats a alot.....and now after 1 month the phone is changing to slow.... except this there is no other problem in the phone...its just mind blowing

• donmed777

I bought the phone recently and I struggle a lot with Chinese apps everywhere
Could there be a global ROM version soon for this phone?
Is there news about the launch date?
Thanks in advance

• phone

ck5462, 22 Mar 2021This phone is worst at network reception and call quality. ... morethanks for sharing the info

• ck5462

This phone is worst at network reception and call quality. The chipset is not so capable of full fledged carrier aggregiation support. So, please aware of that.

• Mohd Johan

No 3.5 mm audio jack.No FM Radio.No extra Slot

It is capable of fully charging the battery in just around 35 minutes, which is amazing at this price point.

• User

Anonymous, 01 Mar 2021Poor battery, no 3.5 jack, no SD card, no thanks.It has a pretty good battery backup even 5000mah battery phones loses to it cause it is a 7nm chip and uses AMOLED panel so you can get good battery life and there is 65W fast charging don't only see the numbers before talking.

Realme please bring out an iteration of this phone with SD Card slot.
I am going to buy that.

Its a great phone for its price, at 30000 INR (402.68 USD) it really knocks the ball out the park for specs on paper. Ofcourse the real world usage differs and thats what we are waiting for, the reviews.

Poor battery, no 3.5 jack, no SD card, no thanks.

• Hafthor Bjornsson

Oliver Smith, 22 Feb 2021The Realme X7 Pro powered by the Mediatek D1000 Plus chipse... moreExactly!