Red Magic 6R going on sale globally from June 24
After launching in China late last month, nubia’s Red Magic 6R will be available globally from June 24. Pricing starts at $499/€499/£429 for the 8/128GB trim while the 12/256GB model will sell for $599/€599/£519.
The Red Magic 6R will be available in the following countries:
- Europe: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Lithuania, Croatia, Luxembourg, the Republic of Cyprus, Czech Republic, Netherlands, Denmark, Poland, Estonia, Portugal, Finland, Romania, France, Slovakia, Germany, Slovenia, Greece, Spain, Sweden, Ireland, Hungary, Italy, Latvia, Malta, and the UK.
- North America: Canada and the United States
- Asia Pacific: Australia, Hong Kong, Macao and Singapore.
- Middle East: Israel, Kuwait and Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates.
- Latin America: Mexico, Peru and Chile.
The Red Magic 6R brings a Snapdragon 888 chipset, 6.67-inch AMOLED display with 144Hz refresh rate and quad came setup with a 64MP primary shooter. The battery comes in at 4,200mAh and does 30W charging. The software side is covered by Android 11 with Redmagic 4.0 on top.
Can it autorecord calls?
- 13 Jun 2021
Waiting to see the bands used in Peru. This can be the perfect phone to bench my Poco F2 Pro.
- 08 Jun 2021
$499 sounds like a good deal. It should at least make the Xiaomi Black Shark 4 worried.
- 08 Jun 2021