Samsung Ativ S I8750

Samsung Ativ S I8750

• Dybala

AnonD-612292, 21 Nov 2016Totally disagree, facebook, WhatsApp... Instagram is all availab... morePlease direct me on how to upgrade the phone cause its given me a hard time

• Billy

Catherine the Great, 14 Jan 2019I still to this day have a hard time believing that this phone i... moreWhy?

Samsung made 7 or 8 Windows phones before this one under the Omnia and Focus names.

I still to this day have a hard time believing that this phone is made by Samsung

• rrr

how do you troubleshoot this device

• Joa

HWhere can I Purchase this phone

• Jabed

may phon is tha bettry down so he is charg a problem no bettery so thanks replay me

• James

How can I oder the Samsung Ative S

Can it upgrade to windows 8. Am in Uganda....

• Joshua

ali updates , 07 Dec 2016Want to knw how to up garde sumsung ativ s 8750 windows 8.0 to 8.1How?

ali updates , 07 Dec 2016Want to knw how to up garde sumsung ativ s 8750 windows 8.0 to 8.1Just go to settings and phone updates, it will show the available software update

• ali updates

Want to knw how to up garde sumsung ativ s 8750 windows 8.0 to 8.1

quartz, 02 Sep 2015can you tell me where's the link? because, i want to upgrade my ... moreCan u tel me about my phone sumsung ativ s GT.I8750 /8.0 how to up grade 8.1

Don't be fooled , 11 Dec 2015This phone isn't meant for anyone who's into social media. The w... moreTotally disagree, facebook, WhatsApp... Instagram is all available for this phone and more. Certainly not a flip phone model... Your comment makes me highly doubt you ever owned or even used this model! Biggest load of bull! Flip-phone, smh!!!

Have had this phone over three years now, runs unbelievably well. I have done about two factory resets to bring it back to a clean slate. Just wished Windows could get app creators for some of the more popular stuff made it kept up to date, like snap chat, Pokemon, eBay has ceased its windows app.... Overall it wont make me want to change to Android.
I find the UI configuration so pleasingly appealing. Live tiles, customizing my app icon's sizes, appearance and location of a multi grid or directly on my start screen is just great. When I look to Android phones or apple, they seem so sloppy and careless in comparison.
Having the apps in alphabetical order listed on the next screen makes much more sense to me then a second icon based format, like is done on androids.
Besides a lack in popular apps (can't say there are not a good amount anymore, cause there are countless now), my other downside concern is that windows might never pick up the mainstream and be phased out.

• Thanasis

I have this mobile phone for 4+ years! An awesome phone!
Also, besides the windows store problems (lack of apps), I want to continue with Windows Phones!

• Zenrei

vortex7, 08 Jun 2016I couldn't agree more. 3 years without a problem, but no Windows... moreSo you complain about a 4 year old phone not getting an update.. goodluck to you on an android device that hardly sees an update after 1-2 years

• vortex7

Anonymous, 03 Jun 2016Considering the money spent it was an awesome purchase. 2 and a ... moreI couldn't agree more. 3 years without a problem, but no Windows 10 official suport. Time to move to Android.

Considering the money spent it was an awesome purchase. 2 and a half years now, not a single problem...

But its time to move in an Android based device...

owner of phone, 14 Sep 2015Can anyone help me because i haven't got software update yet,i a... moreHey, change your areao on the phone. Like, if you made it 'from Bhutan' change it, put something like england, german, or usa

• wraithx64

Anonymous, 18 Mar 2016Easy to use. Very durable, i have accidently dropped it more tha... moreBe that as it may, I'm betting any money that apps for Windows Phone 8.1 will be deprecated very soon in favor of UWP apps (Skype being my main worry). For that reason alone, having Windows 10 Mobile would be nice.

The phone itself is indeed excellent. I had mine for three years now, still works like a charm, and it had its fair share of drops - even on concrete. I only purchased a new battery for it a few weeks ago, because the old one was getting weak.