Samsung B7722

Samsung B7722

• Dee

This is Damn Good Phone! I got one from plemix.com they shipped so fast! So far so good, I love every bit of it.

• murali

i found 3 drawbacks in these phone 1)operamini is not downloaded 2) when u using earphones can't charge d mobile 3) net is also slow in idea n\w

• Harsha

Can anyone tell me dat how many days u r gettin the battery backup while using BOTH the sims.
Please reply ASAP

• amol

can somebody plz tell me how to increase touch sensitivity.

• Huze

Amin, 06 Oct 2010You are wrong HS. 1.GSM+GSM works 2.GSM+CDMA also works Thi... moreAmin please let me now have you tried yourself
does it supports GSM + CDMA
and which sim support CDMA 1 or 2 ?
Please let me know its urgent i need to purchase this handset
so if you done mind reply me bro.
Thanks in advance take care.

• gk

i have bsnl broadband with wi-fi router. I found speed using Dolphin / BOLD is good while using Wi-if on b7722....

• manish

what i observed below line in specification is not correct.
"Call records 30 dialed, 30 received, 30 missed calls"
It says total 90 records should be displayed in Call register for All. But its not the case.

• Huze

I am planning to by this phone wants to confirm with some one who has actually used it

does this works GSM + CDMA
or not that very important for me and if yes does the Sim 2 is a CDMA ?

• SHASHIKANT

i want to know is this phone showing video clips with full screen or not beacuse i want buy it before that i saw 5722 its having problem that this model not showing video clips with full screen which are downlod from pc

• rohann87

i cnt mak out whtr tis phone's 3g feature s based on hsdpa or wcdma technology...i hv heard tat wcdma 3g feature s slower than hsdpa 3g technology...i hv chekd airtel 3g site and accrding 2 tem hsdpa 3g s far bttr thn wcdma...and nowhr it s mentioned on whch 3g technology this phn s used....m cnfusd...!!

amit, 30 Nov 2010just press '#0*#' to on front camerathnz amit...

• amit

rohann87, 27 Nov 2010the phone s quite gud...xcpt sum sftware pblms sumtyms...tis s c... morejust press '#0*#' to on front camera

• Prasad

Anonymous, 29 Nov 2010Hi prasad.. E52 is a old phone with low internal memory... If... moreThanks :)

But I belive E71 is older than E52....

Anyone tell me will we able to send sms via blutooth from PC using Kies suite ?

Prasad, 29 Nov 2010Hi all I am looking a phone which is good in Email outlook and ... moreHi prasad.. E52 is a old phone with low internal memory...

If ur looking for a phone with good email, 3G & speed then even B7722 might not satisfy u.. I sugguest u to go with "Nokia E71"..

B7722 is good only if ur looking for dual sim & good camera

• Subramanian.K

Phone is looking very good.
Sound clarity is good.
camera clarity is nice.
Music Player Auto OFF is not there.
While speaking u could not access menu even msgs also..but u can send msgs.
Overall, phone is good.

radhe, 29 Nov 2010b7722Hi ,

Can you advise will we able send message throug KIES pc suite from computer ? and i see that it is also will not workin via bluetooth. we have to connect only throug USB cable ? If it is true i will not gor B7722 for sure !

For B7722 users only,join the discussion at :

• radhe

Hi all
I am looking a phone which is good in Email outlook and 3g video call. I confused with two phones.
Nokia E52 and Samsun B7722 dual sim.. 2 phones are in same price brand. But Samsung has dual sim and 3g as well with the same price.

Can you any one help me which is the best one ? E52 or Samsung B7722?

Thanks in advance!

• MBM

i'm facing a big problem, some msgs (from operator) cann't be deleted. what should i do