Samsung B7722

Samsung B7722

I am considering purchasing this phone; is it really quad/quad on both sims? And also, does the phone lag alot?

Please confirm, as this information, will help to determine whether or not I should purchase same.

Thanks in advance for your kind response(s).

Anonymous, 27 Nov 2010i dont believe watu said. its a good fone...Can anybody tell how to download using opera mini.it shows download failed.further while uploading a photo in orkut or Facebook it couldn't locate the phone or memory card location.it shows some path but can't browse the path.
please help

Anonymous, 27 Nov 2010i dont believe watu said. its a good fone...Can anybody tell how to download using opera mini.it shows download failed.further while uploading a photo in orkut or Facebook it couldn't locate the phone or memory card location.it shows some path but can't crows the path.
please help

• raj

Anonymous, 28 Nov 2010where is the mobile trackerthere is no mobile trackar

rohann87, 27 Nov 2010the phone s quite gud...xcpt sum sftware pblms sumtyms...tis s c... moreto run front camera pls press *#0*# and press 8 and you watch yourself

• raj

Anonymous, 28 Nov 20101. does this phone allows bluetooth file transfer unlike in othe... morepls don't buy this phone it Have big hang problem it mean some time you can not recd incoming call due to hang problem. call quality very poor spacilyl hearing with up down.

aa, 28 Nov 2010hi there... i was planning 2 buy this phone...seems gud 2 me...d... morewhere is the mobile tracker

• yash

• aa

maximus_d_demigod, 26 Nov 2010i already bought this phone 2 weeks ago but lots of problems i e... morehi there... i was planning 2 buy this phone...seems gud 2 me...do reply if u wish 2 sell it off...

• aa

chembai, 27 Nov 2010hi i am using this phone for the past 1 1/2 months. I did all e... morehi thanks for the feedback..can u please tell can v use both SIMS at the same time or v r required 2 work with only 1 SIM. also let me know the photo quality from the 5 mega pixel camera as 2 how would u rate it on a scale of 1 (lowest) to 5 (great)....this will help me 2 buy this phone probably 4 this new year...also tell me about 3G reception as i m currently using MTNL 3G in Mumbai...thanks a lot...

• joanne chee

if i use 2 simcard in this HP & how to switch to line 2 if i'm need to call

1. does this phone allows bluetooth file transfer unlike in other samsung phones?
2. what about picture clarity and quality
3. does it run java applications?
4. does it have good sound clarity?
5. what about internet browsing? i
can any user of this phone please reply ?

• rohann87

the phone s quite gud...xcpt sum sftware pblms sumtyms...tis s common wit al smart phones...nt a major issue to panic..
i jus wna knw...hw 2 swtch on d secondary video calling camera located n d frnt side f d phone.....

In Kerala ,Calicut, the service of samsung is very bad. they are thinking of we all are their servants.

• zahir,India.

NB, 25 Nov 2010Hello. I have purchased this phone. But the i can only send 70 c... moreI am also using this phone but I am not facing this problem of SMS. I can send 160 ch.
But phones memory is too low to use applications like games and mainly to INTERNET

• zahir,India.

manish, 26 Nov 2010for those who are using it, Does this phone provides on scree... moreQ:Does this phone provides on screen QWERTY keyboard while composing SMS and making Notes ?
Ans:-YES

• zahir,India.

atul, 26 Nov 2010can we play full screen video in it??yes, we can run full screen video-horizontal.

• zahir, India.

VENKATESAN.J, 27 Nov 2010wat is kies. anybody explain Kies is like Nokia's PC Suit. but it is not fully support to our B7722...We only connect it through Data Cable and not through Blutooth (Strange) and we cant download through Samsung Apps, Because it is not supported.

• VENKATESAN.J

wat is kies. anybody explain

• chembai

@hantumati
hi, I tried using KIES for this phone. But it says, it is not possible to download applications as it is an android phone. One thing I wanna know is, is this an ANDROID PHONE or JAVA PHONE? If JAVA phone, then why not KIES applications cannot be downloaded? please help me