Samsung B7722

Samsung B7722

• chembai

hi
i am using this phone for the past 1 1/2 months. I did all experiments. This is pretty useful & low cost phone. am living in Chennai. I tried VIDEO calls using BSNL & it looks soooo gud. The voice clarity is pretty superb.
Pros : Camera 5mp
wifi
facebook
video calling 3G
mms, sms reception & retrieving
call quality so good
call reception and tower reception very good
sound quality is good

Cons : NET is a bit slow
back cover is very bad(gives an image of low
cost phone)
speaker is MONO and not STEREO
touch panel is a bit slow(resistive
touch)

Overall, this phone is real VALUE for Money. Really Gud phone to have with. Can really purchase without doubt.

• hantumati

hi there, has anyone facing problem while connected to kies software?

i cant browse my folder when using the kies and its will get hang n doesnot loaded.

further more, when i connected to kies, the default memory location all change to phone memory instead of memrory card. tks

• kkkkkk

plz tell me now can we play full screen video in it?? bcoz im goin to take dis tonight

• kkkkkkpkk

PLZ TELL ME can we play full screen video in it??

• atul

can we play full screen video in it??

Anonymous, 26 Nov 2010could u please tell me the overall performance of this phone,can... moreyes,you use both sim in 2g or 3g....

• vasanth

Akshat, 26 Nov 2010I want to purchase this phone ... so may it be gud cell phone..???hi this is very good phone And one more world is first 2L sim phone with 3g option......

please tell me which sorts of vedio can be played in this handset

• Adi

seshu, 26 Nov 2010i am using this mobile from 1 month.its not available in the maj... moreHey man,try at mobile store...even i had to wait for 3 weeks but finally i got it there... hope u too get it soon...its a fabulous piece

maximus_d_demigod, 26 Nov 2010i already bought this phone 2 weeks ago but lots of problems i e... morei dont believe watu said. its a good fone...

• Akshat

I want to purchase this phone ... so may it be gud cell phone..???

• atul

can we play full screen video in it??

• manish

for those who are using it,

This is important feasure i am looking for in this phone. please suggest ASAP.

• hari

hi..pls any one say url to download apps

• Sathish

Anonymous, 26 Nov 2010could u please tell me the overall performance of this phone,can... moreYes, We can use 2g sim in both the SIM

• seshu

i am using this mobile from 1 month.its not available in the major mobile shops in bangalore.i am waited 1 month to buy this phone due to no stocks.think how demand on this phone i think now also not available in any one of the major mobile shop i and my friends using 5 mobiles we r very satisfied with this mobile.its simply superb.nice cam.xlent battery backup.really superb

• maximus_d_demigod

i already bought this phone 2 weeks ago but lots of problems i encountered from the pix, 3g connection & sms sending, i warned you guyz dont buy this one; you will regret it....

• manish

Overall i see positive feedback on this phone and i am too passionate about it. Does this phone provides on screen QWERTY keyboard while composing SMS and making Notes ?
This is important feasure i am looking for in this phone. please suggest ASAP.

• shan..

Vijay, 23 Nov 2010HI , I need a Dual sim mobile with good battery standing,came... morewell..if i,u gonna ask?..from d' rest of mobile phones; I'll choose d sony ericsson!..though it's expensive but, worth it..it's d' most convenient phone to use..
any unit dat fits ur taste..it'll be!

tess, 26 Nov 2010i love it! although i find the ring tone not so loud when i wan... morecould u please tell me the overall performance of this phone,can we use 2g sim, in both the slots