Samsung B7722

Samsung B7722

Tubai, 18 Feb 2012Any one can say that its a dual sim active or standby? I mean if... moreThat facility is available in this phone:)which sim1 is busY:-).Means any one call to sim 2 received waiting call

• gaurav

i use this mobile 15 month this is very nice mobile but i m facing some problem it is not android and slim set
it must be android 2.3os and slim in multitouch

• Sam

I bought it last year, and i have it for more of 14 month
its very bad, very very bad.
its very slow in working, and have many problems, i suggest to you don't bought this a NOKIA 2110 is very better than it!

• Qassim Mazrui

The problem with my phone is that sometimes it gives a blurr-coloured image on the scren and then it switches off by itself.
Please assist

• raj

i use dis ph more than 6 months pblm is os. i need same feartures with andriod os

• jangir

rajoo, 17 Feb 2012I have use this Handset, now almost more than a year software ha... moregmail inbox setting not aveleble

• Tubai

Any one can say that its a dual sim active or standby? I mean if Im busy with one sim then can I recive call waiting on 2nd sim?

• bhas

Mdil , 16 Feb 2012i m fully satisfied wid dis phone. its true i face some problems... morei am also using the same phone but it is not worthy for the amount which i had paid...

• simha

i am using this phone. its working with net (3g) super fast 3.6mbhs. only video resolution is so small

• Chethu

Worst set in my entire life...

• rajoo

I have use this Handset, now almost more than a year software has a limited features, same problem occur most of the time (Hangs with an error massage "End all Applications") even if you upgrade/reset this mobile software. Hardware parts are awesome just the software has many problems, better buy any other Andriod Handset instead of this! - thanks

• muthu

I use this mobile.eyery time i will opeate the mobile the display shows the sentence is not enough resources reserved.end all applications .try again.so pls anybody to know to solve the problem pls give me the solution.

• anmol

i am want android in this phone..help me..

• anmol

i am want android in this phone..help me..

• ANMOL

i am want android in this pohone..please help me

• bapu

it cant tie up with memory so download fails from third party browser

• Mdil

i m fully satisfied wid dis phone. its true i face some problems wid internet in starting but after using opera mini browser dat is also solved. shortcut feature like view files , call log , read write msg etc while using net or in call is amazing.
really good phone

• Aribam

How do i exchange by another model? I'm much headache after i bought dis mobile. I cnt ratisfied in every field. Don't bye if u wana use internet. i want to through it into garbags. bye dnt buy5!

• Eric

The phone is a cutie, this however doesn't help if it constantly hangs and restarts in the middle of making a call. Further more, it completely refused to connect to the software- samsung kies. I'm now unable to synchronize it to my computer and cannot enjoy the full benefits of this phone.....so why pay a premium for it?

• sanjay Thakur

i m also suffring with Samsung B7722i model mobile phone hangs while calling and zooming photos or viewing them.