Samsung B7722

Samsung B7722

• Crazy_Brain_Spn

PARAG PAWAR WARDHA , 30 Dec 2010my mobile b7722 internet not use in pc please help meYou Have To Download A new Version Of Samsung kies Driver And Then Use Single Sim.

All the problems in this mobile are due to the slow 3G in India.
Try WiFi for internet,live tv,mail etc, you will know what I mean.
In fact even Samsung is promoting it as a WiFi phone rather than 3G.I mean they are giving more importance to it's WiFi feature rather than 3G.

Has anyone been able to watch videos in H.263/H.264 format ?
Atleast I haven't been able to do so till now.
I have only been able to watch MP4 videos.

• sasidhar

Hi guys I like this mobile...I want to purchase it shortly...but I heard that there are some problems in this mobile.Please give suggestions....
1)Is there any call hanging problem and handset restart problem ?
2)How is 3g working in this mobile?
3)While browsing in mobile .Is memory sufficient for large web pages?
4)Is touch senses fast?
5)Is browsing faster in this mobile?
6)Can i able to watch videos in full screen mode?

guys specs of this mobile is very good....

• Harry

H i guys this is an amazing fone. it has so many spl features include wifi,3g,fm,5mp camera with flash, dual sim, faster internet speed, social network applications. so with all these spl feature it is a cheap nd wonderful mobile fone. M using this fone from last month nd m very happy with this fone,Some spl feature of this fone written below
Dual Sim
5MP Camera with flash- Good Camera
Wifi- Betther connectivity
3G- Best speed with video calling
Battery 1200 MAH- Long battery life really impressive
Headfones- Soung was amazing ........ like woofers
Soung- it has a loud sound which is better while driving
So buy this fone in just Rs 10,600 nd enjoy ur life

• kalps

jack, 30 Dec 2010i want to noe whether the samsung B7722 has fullscreen video,sup... morei liked this phone & want to know the cost of it -- & warranty period

• Neil..

Hi all plz tell me how to make opera as a default browser bcoz i m unable to download any file using opera it shows no write access error plz advise me how to change permision.. I m very much frustated thanx in advance..
Happy new year..

Hello,

I'm intrested in buying this phone. Is it possible for the phone to poll my mailbox every x minutes on sim card 2 while I'm using sim card 1 for calling ?

Can the opera mini browser (once installed) be using for surfing through 3G as well ?

Thanks !!!

• sandip

ebi, 30 Dec 2010Yes brother u can use video calling and it also support opera mi... morehow i download opera mini browser.

• Tarang

ebi, 23 Dec 2010Bro. use the Kies where u can convert the video into its given playerIf you have this phone. please let me know about this phone. about it pro and cons. and its ringtone sound quality and camera quality. bcaz i want to purchase this mobile. please.

• manish

KA, 29 Dec 2010Hi .. I wanted to ask about handwriting recognition. Does it ha... moreto be honest, this phone does not have this feature.

• jack

i want to noe whether the samsung B7722 has fullscreen video,supports all formats in playin video,n to hand writin recognition....plzzz tel me howz this mobile very much interested to buy ....tanx in advanceeee

• ebi

Sam Dutta., 30 Dec 2010Please someone tell me that 'is video calling is possible on my ... moreYes brother u can use video calling and it also support opera mini brow.

• Sam Dutta.

Please someone tell me that 'is video calling is possible on my GT-B7722?' & also suggest that opera mini browser can be install in this phone?

• PARAG PAWAR WARDHA

my mobile b7722 internet not use in pc please help me

• KA

Anonymous, 29 Dec 2010Phone is great, it's the best buy in the market among dual sim p... moreHi ..
I wanted to ask about handwriting recognition. Does it have this feature or not?
I mean, in the Memo or Notes, can I use a stylus or my finger to type actual letters and get converted to formatted text?

• stertix

mido, 29 Dec 2010how to get application for this mobile ????? if anyone knows, p... moreuse this website for application: www.mobile9.com and find samsung b7722 phone u will get games,java,screensaver..etc

• mido

how to get application for this mobile ?????
if anyone knows, plz reply :(

Rahul, 27 Dec 2010I hav plan to buy this mobile. So i have gone through many revie... morePhone is great, it's the best buy in the market among dual sim phones. Dual sim function works perfectly, it's dual standby so it you talk on one sim, you can hold sim 1 call and answer sim 2 (the same as it was in previous duos models). Browser is "Delphine", it has some bugs with large pages, but with small there's no problem. To solve this problem just install Opera browser, and there will be no problems (I did so :-)). Touchscreen is very sensitive for resistive type of display, for example it's better than nokia 5230 (i had this before). Phone has 3 displays where you can put widgets, it's great, but when you slide from one to another these widgets loads quite slowly, but for example it has 3 more Menu screens, and they slides real great and fast. Despite widget load time, phone is real fast. Another good thing is music, in this phone you can put not 8GB micro sd as it written here, but 16GB, check in samsung official site. So you can store a lot of music! Music player is simple, but it does his function. It has real good quality earphones, and micro usb converter into 3,5mm audio jack, see this phone unboxings in youtube! Camera quality is great, even you take pics in the dark place, cause it has good flash. Another minus is that the qwerty keyboard appears in sms, email, browser (in opera also) and memo writing. And wouldn't in seaching contacts, and writing in calendar, I don't know why, but it is so... All in all I'm happy with this phone, it does his functions real good.

Some one said, this phone is not on Samsung India site?
Yes it is there. It is listed under Touch Screen section.